Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, it was a poorly-formed sentence. I would assume that someone from "Liverpool" would understand English, apparently not.

Sorry, ISIS bot, I'm not joining your cause.
    Your one of those bellends that need right kick in the head because face to face you wouldnt be so cocky you prick, so do me a favour and go bother someone else you smelly cunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1 View Post
    it is a answer you dickhead, sit down and shut up.
    Seriously, mods must be asleep right now. This guy is very obviously trying to get banned, why hasn't he been? Who ISN'T reporting this guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheorynPhilispohy View Post
    Russia, China, Nato (if trump would that too quit )
    Um, hate to break it to you, but NATO isn't a country. Nor does 'if trump would that too quit' make any fucking sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Russia has a terrible economy, a regressive social policy, and antiquated military, and an authoritarian regime leading it. China would be the closest, but is still far behind it in terms of actual power. They are also a very oppressive regime, and their people have remarkably few freedoms that Americans enjoy. No freedom of speech, no freedom of the press. No rights to privacy, the government owns them. The events of the past two weeks have shown that it's only going to get worse.

Yeah according to one of the best business magazines in the world, China surpasses the US by 2050.

But Mexico is going gangbusters too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Im sorry to say but America is here to stay as powerhouse where others dream of having that power, your gonna see that American flag being waved infront of your face if you dont keep quiet.

Next time you see american, bend over and suck him off, because you come from a unknown shithole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    American here..........because 80% of Americans are stupid, 34% of those stupid people think Trump is good, our education system is horrible, infrastructure got a grade of D- and we start over 3/4 of the wars we are in..........but hey at least we got bombs right?!?!?! Honestly if it didn't cost so much and wasn't so difficult I would leave this place.
    Pussy. If immigrants can arrive here with a dollar and the clothes on their back surely you can leave with more than that.

Think of it as your own reality show, Leaving America.

Freaking whining snowflake.

Your one of those bellends that need right kick in the head because face to face you wouldnt be so cocky you prick, so do me a favour and go bother someone else you smelly cunt.
    That's a lot of anger, you should really do something about your temper issues. Have you thought about yoga, or even seeing a therapist? Sorry, I don't tend to fear random alt accounts on these threads.

Deleted
    That's a lot of anger, you should really do something about your temper issues. Have you thought about yoga, or even seeing a therapist? Sorry, I don't tend to fear random alt accounts on these threads.
    You should seek some friends and some fresh air you smelly cunt

Top economy, top military, top research programs, top universities. None of these are even particularly close. People from irrelevant pissant countries trying to adopt a stance of superiority is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Pretty much. OP is nothing but an uneducated troll.

You literally aren't and have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Economically, the DOW is up 5,300 points over last year (literally the highest it's ever been), the trade deficit is closing slowly, consumer spending, housing, and lending are all rising, and the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been since 2001.

Military wise, I honestly hope you're joking. There are only 6 countries with more military personnel, but that is a moot point considering the technology level super advantage the US has over literally everyone.

I won't deny there is some political unstableness, but like you said, it's not US specific.

Racial tensions aren't really high, there are vocal minor groups on both sides and the news media eats it up because hate sells. Your average person will never run into a situation where race is a problem.

America is powerful, simple as that. There is a reason that most of the world trades in the US dollar and speaks English as a second language. 64% of of reserve currency trades are in US dollars. The next closest is the Euro at only 20%. The reason? Strength and stability.

Military wise, US is at the most time low.
    Economically, you borrow more than any other country and debt is rising
    US Businesses run to other countries for the manufacturing, because your laws are not suitable for 2017.
    Obesity is on a rise, and you are talking about man power in the military.
    Racism is all time high
    and more....

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    The US still exerts its influence in a massive way that no other country in the world can do at the moment. While that could change over the course of several decades in the year 2017 America still has more power and influence that most other countries do not.
    This might be changing I think, our politicians seems more afraid to piss off the chinese than U.S. atm mainly because the loss of trade. We are uncomfortably dependent on them.

You should seek some friends and some fresh air you smelly cunt
    It's sad that you have to lash out with such vitriol. Maybe it's a hormone imbalance. Are you eating properly? Are you getting enough sleep? Or, are you just jealous because you love America so much, and you are not American?

Is this Mirkza? It seems convenient that this post shows up on an alt-account, and he's banned.

Mods able to tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Military wise, US is at the most time low.
    Economically, you borrow more than any other country and debt is rising
    US Businesses run to other countries for the manufacturing, because your laws are not suitable for 2017.
    Obesity is on a rise, and you are talking about man power in the military.
    Racism is all time high
    and more....
    No it's not. The United States military is still far more powerful than any country on the planet. It's not even close. Racism is not even close to an all-time high. You are flat out wrong. Sorry, try again. You alt accounts are adorable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Around 24% of the global economy with about 5% of the population and land area. America is relatively powerful.

Europe and China are also powerful. All of this can be true at the same time.

No it's not. The United States military is still far more powerful than any country on the planet. It's not even close. Racism is not even close to an all-time high. You are flat out wrong. Sorry, try again. You alt accounts are adorable.
    I think the planet you are referring to is Mars lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Military wise, third world countries have more men power that could serve in a war.
    I can more or less agree with everything except this one... Even if that were true, and it's not, manpower is basically irrelevant in modern warfare.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    their army is more powerful than the following next 10 armies combined, and while we like to 'act' civilized reality is whoever has power dominates and rules
    USA has the most powerful army, enjoy ur money when they can fuck u 10 times over - and ur money - with their insanely superior armies
    btw i exist in egypt, a country whose minister of external affair said that we are usa bitch, so this isn't a usa 'biased' opinion, just realistic one
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I think the planet you are referring to is Mars lol
    You are making claims that are simply untrue. Since this is an alt account, it's clearly to shitpost and nation bash. You're not fooling anyone. Nobody is going to believe your ISIS propaganda.

I am not a conservative or a right winger. I believe in left wing politics but i know that america out spends the next top five military powers combined. We have at least 10 aircraft carriers in service. Russian and China only have 1 aircraft carrier each? We have tons of nuclear subs, fighter planes and bombers.
    Yes most of us Americans are ignorant, close minded, and under educated but we do have the best military toys. If america continues to allow its masses to not get a good education, we will not be able to develop our own technology. Most of the smartest Americans are becoming hedge fund managers instead of engineers, doctors and scientists.
    Yes its true we could not raise as large of an army as china. I think of the book Dune where the emperor turned his home planet into a prison planet. He then took all the best fighters from this prison planet and made them his elite fighting force. Salusa Secundus. The Sardaukar troops. America could do that with our prison population. Offer them prisoners a pardon and money if they faught hard in the war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salusa_Secundus
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2017-11-05 at 07:53 PM.