Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What spell do you want removed and what do you want back with new expansion?

I want rune of power removed for good and i want alter time and mop frost bomb back as the current iteration sucks balls
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I always thought alter time was a super fun and unique CD.

Make shimmer baseline
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Make shimmer baseline
    and have its recharged time increased to something like 1min? No thanks...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Alter Time, Remove Curse, Conjure Mana Gems, maybe even Khadgar's Unlocking!
    ......but honestly, Arcane Intellect back is already not half bad.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Rune of Power.... gone please

I'd like Greater Invis back for all specs, change frost bomb to actually do damage on it's own instead of amping ice lance damage

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll take Remove Lesser Curse back. Hate seeing curses on people in M+ and being able to do nothing about it.

Alter Time back would be neat, but I think a useful Mirror Image or Frostfire Bolt would be good too.

Whatever they do, for the love of god I hope they add some talents. If the trees stop at 100...then that's 20 levels of not getting anything, which is stupid.
    BfA Beta Time

Replace Mark of Aluneth with Disintegrate a la the Diablo 3 Wizard and I'm good.

Rune of Power baseline, but make it instant. Dispel curse back. Old combustion back (dot).

I said in the other thread the single most important thing for BofA for Fire is making sure the rotation actually flows post-art weapon.

For this I think FO needs to be baseline and PF then can be chosen on that tier for general purposes (can go to AF for heavy AE although without helm, not sure why you would given the long CD on breath).

Regardless the spec will be rough given the stat squish and lower crit%. May need something akin to a T19 bonus baseline:
    "Enhanced Pyrotechnics provides an additional 20% critical strike chance from each application."

Kinda want Ray of Frost baseline and to be reworked a bit, try and fit it into a rotation as we'll probably lose Ebonbolt. Something like halving it's 10 second duration and cooldown to 30 seconds or so but decreasing it's damage ramp up time. And maybe a buff that frostbolt casts decrease the cd by 0.5 seconds or so.

Arcane is just bland in general, maybe a new spell is needed.

Kinda want fire orb back, reckon they could rework it and have it better than it was before.

Alter time being pruned was a travesty. Bring that shit back

Deleted
    Alter time back.
    Mirror images back as baseline spell.

Now the things i want removed the most are rune of "power" and the casting idle pose..

Rune of Power's existance must be seized. Personally I would like to see old Deep Freeze come back. I stopped playing PvP mostly because they took away so much from frost (deep freeze, blanket silence, root drs, etc.).

Rune of Power should be deleted.
    Phoenix's Flames made baseline

I want a bigger mana pool for having more intellect.

Altered Time and Remove Curse would be nice. AT was such a unique and awesome cooldown and Remove Curse because I always see Curses in M+ and think to remove them but can't.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I would like to see greater invisibility come back for frost. Normal invisibility just isn't that useful to that spec.

Deleted
    After three expansions of Rune of Power and hearing mostly negative things, its finally time to remove it

Remove Rune of Power and replace it with Archon Form. They wanted to copy Diablo 3 with this expansion and yet failed to take anything that's genuinely interesting from it.