Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tony.. why are you spreading such hogwash nonsense like that article?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post

"Wealth redistribution is necessary?"

Wut?
    It is from a commie point-of-view. Not at all shocking how many communists are in this thread.

Yes, OP it's a fraud. You got us. Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run people,RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It is from a commie point-of-view. Not at all shocking how many communists are in this thread.
    If only people wouldn't think in extremes all the time.
    Wealth redistribution is a MUST.. also in capitalism. That has absolutely nothing to do with communism.
    Even trickle down economics is wealth redistribution.
    The US for example currently suffers from an wealth distribution imbalance.
    When the wealth of the nation is in the hands of a few percent the nation starts to suffer.
    Funny however, the same problem happened with communist USSR, China etc.. The wealth wasn't with the people, instead the ones in charge hoarded it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Sorry basic economics seems like a made up fantasy land to you. Externalities are covered in kindergarten economics.

Also in other news this is another round of the usual suspects either essentially saying nothing can be done or denying reality again, or missing the point by light years worth of distance like the OP.
    According to the sky is falling climate change scientists there is nothing that can be done we can only slow it down. There is no reverse. So I guess just pay some carbon taxes and have some agreements that mean nothing and have 0 consequences. That'll work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So this is literally the first time you've realised that the Paris Accords won't do enough to cut greenhouse emissions on their own?
    ./smacks head with palm

"holy shit this is gonna be a big mess to clean up"

./boggle

./duh meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Good thing the US pulled out, saved us some time and money!