Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This was not the choice they were offered, demonic magic wasn't even mentioned to those on Azeroth, it was just about draining mana from manabearing vermin.

Yes Void is unquestionably worse

It is universally distrusted and despised across the globe the only ones who do not shun it are the followers of the old gods, aka the twilights hammer.

The high elves are connected to the sunwell, they don't suffer from magical addiction. Lor'themar allows them access.
    I'm preetty sure High Elves and Blood Elves still feel withdrawal even with the Sunwell restored, as they cannot be standing next to it all the time. Otherwise Blood Elves could have stopped draining mana from living things by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No, both are basic hunger which if not sated kills you.
    No, if that was a fact ALL high elves would have been dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I'm preetty sure High Elves and Blood Elves still feel withdrawal even with the Sunwell restored, as they cannot be standing next to it all the time.
    They don't need to stand next to it, they are literally connected to it no matter where they are.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Being deprived of the sunwell only killed children, the old and the sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    If you had any knowledge of lore you would know that high elves (the few of them) survived by draining mana from mana crystals and small artifacts. So no, strong will doesn't mean jack shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm preetty sure High Elves and Blood Elves still feel withdrawal even with the Sunwell restored, as they cannot be standing next to it all the time. Otherwise Blood Elves could have stopped draining mana from living things by now.

- - - Updated - - -

[SOURCE NEEDED] on the first thing.

Yeah, explain the wretched to me then. High elves, if i'm not mistaken, use mana gems, right?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Deleted
    They don't need to stand next to it, they are literally connected to it no matter where they are.
    It would be very unfortunate if the leaders of the faction they are AT WAR with suddenly decided to cut access.

Also, source for this claim? The Sunwell restored with holy light only brings hope the blood elves will be cured of their addiction. They still draw mana.

I clearly remember reading from War of the Ancients that Rhonin recalls that if an ancient Night Elven mage was afar from the Well of Eternity, he would be useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    [SOURCE NEEDED] on the first thing.

Yeah, explain the wretched to me then. High elves, if i'm not mistaken, use mana gems, right?
    Yea, source also needed on to disprove it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had any knowledge of lore you would know that high elves (the few of them) survived by draining mana from mana crystals and small artifacts. So no, strong will doesn't mean jack shit.
    SO basically. Strong will is required for one to be a vegan and resist using animals for food.

High elves are basically mana vegans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read shadow of the sun, high elves can feel the sunwell again even outside of quel’thalas, they just. Didn’t know what it was at first because it was changed.

Edit. Refusing to use mana also lead to physical and mental damage, so a lot like super vegans most high elves are fucking batty.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be very unfortunate if the leaders of the faction they are AT WAR with suddenly decided to cut access.

Also, source for this claim? The Sunwell restored with holy light only brings hope the blood elves will be cured of their addiction. They still draw mana.

I clearly remember reading from War of the Ancients that Rhonin recalls that if an ancient Night Elven mage was afar from the Well of Eternity, he would be useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, source also needed on to disprove it.
    That's not how burden of proof works. You have to prove your claim, it's not up to me to disprove it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Blood of the highborne, Shadow of the sun they also said on bliizzcon the well even transcends into alternate realities, with the blood knights drawing power from it during WoD. All elves were connected to the well of eternity during WotA, the legion cut the night elves off at one point and the army became lethargic Malfurion then rekindled the connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood of the highborne, Shadow of the sun they also said on bliizzcon the well even transcends into alternate realities, with the blood knights drawing power from it during WoD. All elves were connected to the well of eternity back then, the legion cut the night elves off at one point and the army became lethargic Malfurion then rekindled the connection.
    Also this.

Which is why it’s so surprising the sindorei don’t threaten the high elves with cutting them from the sunwell
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    SO basically. Strong will is required for one to be a vegan and resist using animals for food.
    High elves are basically mana vegans.
    Then check how long can you ignore your need to breathe on strong will alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Also this.

Which is why it’s so surprising the sindorei don’t threaten the high elves with cutting them from the sunwell
    They obviously still care somewhat.

Keep in mind one is addiction which can be resisted, the other is just basic hunger which if not sated kills you.
    false!! the children and the olds were dying !!

Telogrus Rift Others asteroids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Read shadow of the sun, high elves can feel the sunwell again even outside of quel’thalas, they just. Didn’t know what it was at first because it was changed.

Edit. Refusing to use mana also lead to physical and mental damage, so a lot like super vegans most high elves are fucking batty.
    They felt it for sure. Does it say somewhere if it is also able to feed their addiction?

- - - Updated - - -

Then check how long can you ignore your need to breathe on strong will alone.
    Until the end of my life, I would assume.

They felt it for sure. Does it say somewhere if it is also able to feed their addiction?
    Aurora says she no longer needed help to cope and that the pangs had lessened and Lor'themer tells her people will need some time to adapt to the new sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be pretty short and unimpressive then.

No, until you pass out so that your brain can turn autopilot on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    That's not how burden of proof works. You have to prove your claim, it's not up to me to disprove it.
    One side claimed one thing, the other claimed another. None brought proof. We are at an impasse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This is factually incorrect... When the Blood Elves were still High Elves, Uther the Lightbringer had a pupil named Mehlar Dawnblade, he was a High Elf Paladin, before the Blood Knights ever existed.
    One pupil getting his first reference in WoW does not serve as convincing precedent. Of all the things High Elves were known for being "Paladins" was not one of them. Rangers? Mages? Priests? Widely known for all that stuff, not for being Pallies though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No, until you pass out so that your brain can turn autopilot on.
    I can use something to choke me out if my will to not breathe is strong enough. Some autonomous body processes will not stop me.