Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    I wonder if the OP is fat IRL.
    That's really offensive dude. No I am not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So are smokers. What should we do about them?
    Oh he doesn't take a stand against smokers.

I'm personally looking forward to the day when Finland becomes a smoke-free country. A great step would be to simply ban smoking inside and in the immediate vicinity of an apartment building, and obviously on all public streets and so on. And, it should obviously include vaping as well; I don't want cancerous oil vapors being blown on me any more than I want cancerous tar smoke.

If people still do want to smoke, then just build small huts for them far enough away from the apartment buildings so that the cancer smoke doesn't waft near the building and in from the open windows.

Then of course, the next step could be to have a Purge for all smokers. Well, not really. But wouldn't that be amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-11-09 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Hey Tennis you forgot to bold the most important bit.

Kinda says a lot about why people can't make certain decisions doesn't it?
    It also makes me mad that they're trying to start a mental health narrative.

95% of mental healthers are just as peaceful and happy as 95% of the population as a whole. It's poverty that leads to crime and failing situations that people tend to "explode" from. Putting that stigma on people who already have a stigma is the devil's labor.

Poverty is the real shitsack.