Deleted

[MM Hunter] I panic when adds spawn on Harjatan, Sazzine, KJ - help me!

So im seeing ppl are doing a ton of dmg, having the same legendaries and ilvl as i am.

Im panic'ing, and dont know what to push.

On bosses like Harjatan/Sazzine where adds spawn frequently. What am i precisely going to do?

(Only have Snowshoes and Huntmaster ring)

On Harjatan and Mistress highest dps are most commonly people who save their cooldowns/AoE burst for the adds.

Although those adds still have to die properly configure your Skada, Details to show damage on the proper target. You should feel good for hitting highest on the correct targets. There's always a smart ass who pads better than you.

Spend time at the dummy and study your class/spec. Check the Icy Veins guide, join the Hunter discord (https://discord.gg/UBNbvz) and always try to improve.

GL HF.

P.S.: Don't panic.
    Last edited by Saulburn; 2017-11-08 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saulburn View Post
    On Harjatan and Mistress highest dps are most commonly people who save their cooldowns/AoE burst for the adds.

Although those adds still have to die properly configure your Skada, Details to show damage on the proper target. You should feel good for hitting highest on the correct targets. There's always a smart ass who pads better than you.

Spend time at the dummy and study your class/spec. Check the Icy Veins guide, join the Hunter discord (https://discord.gg/UBNbvz) and always try to improve.

GL HF.

P.S.: Don't panic.
    Thanks for this. Allthough not quite what i was after.

What abilities / rotation are they using on these adds?

Deleted
    Trueshot then Multishot -> Marked Shot spam. Dump LnL procs asap

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...240&source=645

Multi-shot, Marked Shot, Aimed Shot. You just need to get lucky with the procs.

Yeah, had same problem really(tho my hunter only do heroics but I guess the toughts behind it is the same)

Stressing out when adds comes etc. But let the stress go! On Harjatan I ignore adds really. Pugging so adds are spread everywhere so prioritizing boss. On mistress I use CoF and Boots, and saving TS, using belt so targeting Mistress, and MS+MS then big aimed on her. Highest I had before was 1.7mill dps on her, last time I did 2.17mill as 925 when saving TS for the adds.

So it comes down to padding really. Though adds has to die :P

Deleted
    I play as BM in M ToS and yes it's true: as soon as adds are spreaded you don't do nearly as much damage as other classes or specs. My advice: don't let it go to your head. As long as the adds fall quick enough (which has never been an issue in my raid) just don't mind. You still do decent boss damage, which is the core of downing a boss in every case. If your raid knows your worth they won't just look at raw numbers tweaked through extensive super high add damage. Just do your thing as good as you can and you should be fine. If your raid thinks otherwise you're raiding with the wrong kind of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, had same problem really(tho my hunter only do heroics but I guess the toughts behind it is the same)

Stressing out when adds comes etc. But let the stress go! On Harjatan I ignore adds really. Pugging so adds are spread everywhere so prioritizing boss. On mistress I use CoF and Boots, and saving TS, using belt so targeting Mistress, and MS+MS then big aimed on her. Highest I had before was 1.7mill dps on her, last time I did 2.17mill as 925 when saving TS for the adds.

So it comes down to padding really. Though adds has to die :P
    This says it all.

Why bother with the adds? There are better classes for it, the adds are going to die in about the same time and you're gimping your damage on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    So im seeing ppl are doing a ton of dmg, having the same legendaries and ilvl as i am.

Im panic'ing, and dont know what to push.

On bosses like Harjatan/Sazzine where adds spawn frequently. What am i precisely going to do?

(Only have Snowshoes and Huntmaster ring)
    Wear Sephuz. Target the casters and interrupt them. DPS explodes.