Deleted

Could cut content finally be released?

just off the top of my head, we had places like the emerald dream, outland, dragon isles, caverns of time, karazhan, that other part of the SW stockades, the list goes on, i believe even a part of northrend was supposed to be in vanilla, there was also some stuff going on in azshara where they had a instance portal placeholder model (the dark portal) out in the middle of the water.. just so much stuff we never saw in the original game and I bet blizzard still have the original plans, files, sketches/concepts etc..
    do ppl think it would be cool to see all these things finally be made real ? i know i would.
    ofcourse they would have to finish the development for these things using only the tech they had back in '04-06 otherwise there will be a weird contrast between it and the actual game we got and then it wont be how it was supposed to be, so no updated gameengine etc despite the fact they would be releasing "new content"

Pretty sure you're JUST getting vanilla with maybe a tuning tweek here and there. Doubt they will waste time and resources on finishing up cut content.