Poll: Solo Queue for Rated?

Deleted

Solo queue for Rated?

So I've always wondered why are BG's not rated by default.
    I think it will be a better world if you had a BG rating by default and all BG's you do are rated. Or at least the option to solo queue for rated.
    Can have system where premades are matched against premades.

What do you think?

Well, if you try to set 3 healers and 7 dps for each team, getting grouped as dps would take forever.

On the other hand, nobody would want rated bgs with uneven amount of healers on both sides. It just doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

It can work if you make a separate queue for it and you relax matching to just 1:1 by role. Moreover; I would have the rating individual performance based so that /afk would punish the player and performing well in a losing game would reward said player.

I realize the 'reward' is a touchy subject but I am a firm believer that a good percentage of casual BG players want to just have fun and would gladly stick it out and perform in a losing game had the rewards existed for them to do so.

In other words, deserter debuff is not an effective deterrence, and I suggest adding carrot in the mix and the stick would be loss of rating.

Lastly, allow high rated players (meaning those who never desert and always perform) to get the same gear as the highest rated arena players.
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-11-09 at 07:03 AM.

It Amazes me that a private server like arena tournament got soloq working in no time, while Blizzard doesn't understand how good and Healthy it would be for the game.
    Basically do like them. Enforce the setup 1 Healer / 1 Melee / 1 Caster , profit. ( I'm talking about Arena )
    Right now if you want to go rated you spend more time to look for partners than playing actual arena. Fix it please
    c

Yeah, why not? I see more positives than negatives.

You would need to force people who queue as a healer to stay healer.

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    So I've always wondered why are BG's not rated by default.
    I think it will be a better world if you had a BG rating by default and all BG's you do are rated. Or at least the option to solo queue for rated.
    Can have system where premades are matched against premades.

What do you think?
    I've been thinking this since bc. then they came out with rated in cata...and made it a separate thing. now they downgraded random even farther. It all starts with pve gear being just as good as pvp gear again. and the cherry on top is titanforging. bring back real pvp gear with a real pvp stat that makes it near worthless for pve, get rid of titanforging. then....just make two options for the random que...casual and rated. devise any system you want. whether it be strictly wins. or weighted with different categories like damage done assists kills his objectives few deaths interupts, bonus points for not playing a dh. you know typical objective stats, as well as the end result but the win/loss only weighted to like 25% of total rating.

Deleted
    Devalues my Grunt title.
    But honestly though, lower rating rbg's are a cesspool of PvE heroes already. I don't see how a que for it would improve it in any shape or form. Maybe if they balanced the teams on a set scale every time, but even then.. ehh.

would certainly kill off any casual pvp if that's what you're after.