Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Those numbers don't mean anything. I know alliance players who simply play alliance since that's where their friends are.

Then you got people being in one faction to min max their class. So my point still stands that the Horde has a larger fan base.
    and I know many people who do the same with the Horde. In fact I've already seen several people say they are transferring to ally next expansion for void elves and such. They both have their appeal, that's why it's roughly 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    agreed the average horde person was stronger than an alliance one. You see it in the cutscene too as the the horde rallies and bashes through alliance ones. What they have in strength though they lose in tactics and technology.
    We also see Anduin downing 2 orcs before Saurfang toses him, and we see Saurfang then gets mauled by Genn. Your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Those numbers don't mean anything. I know alliance players who simply play alliance since that's where their friends are.

Then you got people being in one faction to min max their class. So my point still stands that the Horde has a larger fan base.
    Your point is your baseless opinion. It should be disregarded while we have FACTS that show alliance is more popular faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post

we have FACTS that show alliance is more popular faction.
    that's also disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    that's also disingenuous.
    More characters = more popular faction. Simple as that. Why is irrelevant for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    More characters = more popular faction. Simple as that. Why is irrelevant for it.
    Claiming something is more popular when it's as close as 52-48 is misleading.

And when you narrow the scale to max levels only, it flips 52-48 in favor of the Horde. Now you can claim all characters is more important than max level, and I'm sure someone will argue with you. But ultimately such a narrow margin can effectively be considered a stastistical tie, and it should be discussed as such.
    Last edited by ello; 2017-11-20 at 07:37 AM.

Deleted
    To add to my original statement. If Saurfang wasn't so bound by honor he would have easily cleaved Anduin in two during the cinematic after Sylvannas rallied the horde. Instead he hit him with his hilt and spared him. If he chose the other route then BAM, Saurfang defeats the Alliance in one blow and all it took was one "For The Horde!" from our Queen despite being bombarded with arrows earlier. So much for strength in numbers.
    This has no sense, this is your own interpretation of what happened. What I has seen is Saurfang knocking Anduin, then Greymane kick Saurfang before he could kill Anduin. Saurfang don't killed Andauin because he couln't. However, I can say that greymane doesn't kill sylvanas in Stormheim for honor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkWMes3GS8

He could has killed Sylvanas while she was knocked, in min 1:00, but he allowed her to recover his weapon and get up, because this is just a game that seeks entertainment, not realism.

Don't get me wrong, I love the alliance despite being a Horde player. I just think the alliance has a very annoying, cringy fanbase, almost on par with naruto. Not all of them of course.
    You should watch better, how annoying are the horde fanboys, every day insulting the alliance players. I alway thought that the horde is majority played by 12 YO childs... You can even watch "Battle for azeroth reactions" in youtube, and see how embarrassing they are, screaming in front of the camera "FOR THE HORDE" "ALLIANCE PUSS*S" "WAAAAAGH!!!". They are always more verbally aggressive than alliance players, and people reflect it with memes:

True story.
    Last edited by mmoc8dbfc1017b; 2017-11-20 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone92 View Post
    You should watch better, how annoying are the horde fanboys, every day insulting the alliance players. I alway thought that the horde is majority played by 12 YO childs... You can even watch "Battle for azeroth reactions" in youtube, and see how embarrassing they are, screaming in front of the camera "FOR THE HORDE" "ALLIANCE PUSS*S" "WAAAAAGH!!!". They are always more verbally aggressive than alliance players, and people reflect it with memes:

Wow. You seem like an incredibly unbiased person, and extremely well suited to make this claim =)

Face it, you're the same kind of toxic trash as the people you just pissed on. You're just on the other side of the faction spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Drone92 View Post
    This is awesome, and if anyone on the Alliance side (only you I'd guess) actually takes this as some kind of insult just because the faction he plays then that would be extremely pathetic.

A normal person that's a fan of Warcraft, no matter his faction, would just get a nice chuckle out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    The horde is not more popular. @Varx

https://realmpop.com/us.html
    if you only count 110 characters, horde is more popular

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    Wow. You seem like an incredibly unbiased person, and extremely well suited to make this claim =)

Face it, you're the same kind of toxic trash as the people you just pissed on. You're just on the other side of the faction spectrum.

This is awesome, and if anyone on the Alliance side (only you I'd guess) actually takes this as some kind of insult just because the faction he plays then that would be extremely pathetic.

A normal person that's a fan of Warcraft, no matter his faction, would just get a nice chuckle out of that.
    "You are the same kind of toxic trash"
    As I said, horde fanboys can't keep without insulting, even when I didn't insult them, lol. you just proved my point

And I don't take the last photo as an insult, I show how childish the horde fanboys are in response to the comment about alliance players from Varx.
    Last edited by mmoc8dbfc1017b; 2017-11-21 at 12:43 PM.

And you base that on what? Exactly nothing. Thanks, Don.

From Vanilla to Cataclysm, the Horde was constantly becoming more and more powerful. We saw big improvements to their military in the Northrend campaign, and in Cataclysm they became a thing in the old world as well (Orgrimmar being fortified, for example).

In MoP, the Horde was clearly at its strongest, and Garrosh planned on conquering all of Kalimdor. Then, there was the Darkspear Revolution and the Siege of Orgrimmar. In the end, the Horde was devastated.

They had WoD to recover, and in Legion both factions got a lot of damage. I'd say they're around the same level of power.