Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Just accept it. Why try to complicate it ?
    Hmm, you know what? I think that's precisely the answer I was looking for. Thank you, I think I'll dismiss it from my mind and just go with the flow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Then act like it. If you're not interested, tell her. If you are, have at it. Older women are an experience I'd reccomend any guy in his 20es to make. It's well worth it most of the time. When it comes to relations, don't overthink things. That doesn't mean that you should rush in head (or dick) first into any opportunity, but student/professor relations are rather common, and unless you give your coeds reason to complain, these rarely lead to any problems. Make sure you get your degree befor you break it up, though.
    Thanks! As I mentioned with response to BeerWolf I'm going to just go with the flow, and see where it leads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima22689 View Post
    Alright, this is a little weird but I can't quite shake it off. So some basic facts, I'm 28 years old, and a distinctive pretty damn good looking male. Many would say I'm a pretty smart guy. Smart enough that my professor nominated me for a rather prestigious scholar program. Now the weird thing is, right before she had made the nomination, she trapped me in a conversation in her office for like 40 minutes, can't say I didn't enjoy it neither. Other students were sitting outside her door waiting for ages. Last session, she had me wait till everyone left class to ask her basic questions, then we began walking together and having small talk. When we're in class, I notice that she makes eye contact with me a lot. When she does, she puts her hands on her hips, flexes her legs, makes a lot of passes where I'm sitting and I think I'm actually getting the vapors for her myself now. Any y'all ever had a professor throwing out signals? I'm hoping this is all in my head, yeah?
    Hahaha. Sure dude sure. Really? You gonna need post pics if you want us to believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Hahaha. Sure dude sure. Really? You gonna need post pics if you want us to believe this.
    You're entitled to believe whatever you wish my dude.

hit it and quit it after you get an A

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good. She might very well appreciate the fact that you're a good student, or likes you as a person. She'd get fired for sleeping with a student, so not a good idea to go there, on the 0.000001% chance that you are correct.

Also she'd be throwing out far more obvious signals if she was interested in a romantic relationship (asking for your phone number, texting/sexting you, rubbing your thigh, etc). A woman in that sort of position is not going to be subtle.
    I usually won't disagree with you but.... college professors sleep with their students all damned time. It's highly unusual for any disciplinary actions to be taken as long as it kept somewhat under the wraps.

I have personally known professor-student couples. One even became a several year long relationship. Albeit I do have to admit I never heard of a female professor-student relationship, but I see no reason why that couldn't happen. You know...women are human too.

But otherwise I do agree, I do think the OP is reading into it a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I usually won't disagree with you but.... college professors sleep with their students all damned time. It's highly unusual for any disciplinary actions to be taken as long as it kept somewhat under the wraps.

I have personally known professor-student couples. One even became a several year long relationship. Albeit I do have to admit I never heard of a female professor-student relationship, but I see no reason why that couldn't happen. You know...women are human too.

But otherwise I do agree, I do think the OP is reading into it a bit much.
    Sure, I am well aware. I have my own stories, lol...there's a reason why those relationships are frowned upon, there is an inherent power imbalance. Ofc female professors are human.

- - - Updated - - -

I certainly hope you're right.
    If you're that worried about it, limit your one-one-one time with her as much as possible. If you need to communicate with her, use email.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Puupi;47949928]Grab her by the pussy and you'll find out.[/QUOTE

Lmfao

flexes her legs
    Ah, flexing one's legs. A mating ritual as old as time itself.

She's totes into you bro

just fuck her already and let us know how it was thanks

I hope all of you egging him on will feel bad when he inevitably confesses his feelings and gets shot down

10+ Year Old Account
    She wants you bro. Tell you need some private tutoring. Bang for the A or threaten to expose for if she doesn't pass you. Thats how it works right? A buddy told me that how it works.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Also, you're 28 and not done with college, and you claim to be 'pretty smart'? What did you do until now, drag your feet? What in the blazes are you studying, and where?
    Oh my god, maybe she thinks he's a special-ed student and is being super nice to him out of pity.

Sounds like a possibility. It'd be hard for me to give a more definitive answer w/out actually being there. Obviously there are some common theme's/body language, but people are too different to be able to apply a universal template to how they flirt, show interest, or how far they'll go to do it.

You're professor, working at a "higher education" institution, is automatically at least bisexual and therefore you are not only being seduced but you are also prey to him.