Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    To each is own I suppose, just tired of those two claiming no one else thinks like that...because it's obvious many people do with all the chain bikini art of her that was submitted to the WoW website.
    Oh, I thought it was evident everyone who loves Sylvanas' character does so because shes WoW waifu #1. Whoever created a "Sylvanas isn't evil, guys, she's morally grey!" thread and denied it? I want to see it and call them out on that lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Oh, I thought it was evident everyone who loves Sylvanas' character does so because shes WoW waifu #1. Whoever created a "Sylvanas isn't evil, guys, she's morally grey!" thread and denied it? I want to see it and call them out on that lie.
    Nope, them and others on the forums claim there aren't any Hordies who like her who think like that...and it's only Alliance who seem to be obsessed about talking about her *assets*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, she is.

7+ Year Old Account
    She may not be good but she is not evil. People tend to see things in black or white. If you do something they think is bad then you're evil.

Seeing how Anduin is a priest and is well in with the light surely he could put in a good word to them so Sylvanas can finally go to heaven and be at peace?

Sylvanas goal is to stop herself going to void hell and who can blame her? She has been there she has seen the hell that is waiting for her so why is any surprised that she is gonna do everything in her power to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post
    Seeing how Anduin is a priest and is well in with the light surely he could put in a good word to them so Sylvanas can finally go to heaven and be at peace?

Sylvanas goal is to stop herself going to void hell and who can blame her? She has been there she has seen the hell that is waiting for her so why is any surprised that she is gonna do everything in her power to stop it.
    It's been heavily implied that the "hell Sylvanas saw" was nothing short of a saronite hallucination. I find it staggering the writers don't at least try to confirm this one way or another by having her seek council from more knowledgeable individuals in the world, like even priests who might discuss with her where she might end up in the after life. She just straight up concludes "I saw hell so I must do X and Y amount of shit to avoid it!" without consulting any one that might have an answer for her. Granted even the most knowledgeable priest or character with might not have all the answers, not showing Sylvanas make an attempt to speak with somebody to get a second opinion exposes just another flaw in her "morally grey" character; stubborn or stupid.

And now, thanks to Sylvanas, 99.99% of BFA's Main Cast are FEMALE! -_-

Half of the Male Characters are dead by the end of 8.0, while the other half are basically COMPLETELY forgotten. I don't count Anduin, either, since he's a bigger Girl than the rest of the Females...

At least they have the balls to lead.

Evil is very subjective. Ppl on one side of the story will always think they are doing good, meanwhile the other side will always think that they are doing good and the other side is evil.
    Imo i dont play a horde character to be cute and fuflly and sunshine rays. The more slaughter they add to the game the better.

Deleted
    We ALL know, that Jaina will turn Garrosh on us. It's been building up and it will come. She will most likely get Gen's support.

Now, Alliance fans will go like "Yeah, I completely understand her after Theramore". Hyprocrite Alliance in a nutshell.

I actually think Alliance is more evil than the Horde(it's already confirmed that Anduin will go raid the Horde for fun) - BUT - the Horde looks more "evil" or chaotic, tricking people to believe in something else.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2018-07-14 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    A new class idea would be the "Banshee".. while i dont know what the male version would be.

"Bansher"? "Bansh"?
    I mean given the origin I doubt there is a male version per se. If we go by ingame appearance spectre or one of the ghost varians is probably the closest thing..

This thread needed to be necroed /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean given the origin I doubt there is a male version per se.
    the male version are spectres.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Spectre

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the male version are spectres.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Spectre
    Well that is the case for wow because they just call elven ancestor ghosts banshee, or ghost, or spectre, or what ever the respective zone designer just wanted, in regards to where the word comes from though, a banshee is a "wailing women spirit", there is no actual male equivalent in legend as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    A new class idea would be the "Banshee".. while i dont know what the male version would be.

"Bansher"? "Bansh"?
    I propose the name "Banhee"

Deleted
    Last i checked, people who murder others, in particular her own people are evil tyrants. So, yes. She is evil. There's no debate to be had and i am not interested in hearing opinions of role players defending murder, toxic bombing, atomic level bombing and genocide against a faction that realisticly presents no threat to them.

So... save it. This forum might allow such disgusting things to be defended under the umbrella of role playing, but i don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Last i checked, people who murder others, in particular her own people are evil tyrants. So, yes. She is evil. There's no debate to be had and i am not interested in hearing opinions of role players defending murder, toxic bombing, atomic level bombing and genocide against a faction that realisticly presents no threat to them.

So... save it. This forum might allow such disgusting things to be defended under the umbrella of role playing, but i don't.
    I really hope that theres more slaughter on the story to come, game is too vanilla for my taste and could use more deaths. Also what kind of war has no mass deaths and morally questionable actions?
    Last edited by Kendros; 2018-07-17 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like Void Alliance , i have a strong feeling we will see somehting similar to siege of ogrimmar but on the alliance side..

Deleted
    A perfect leader. Machiavellianism spiced with cold pragmatism. Let the sheeps cry.