Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up North Korea: an unlikely champion in the fight against climate change

When we think of North Korea, we think of a nation determined to be an outsider in the international community. Whether it’s testing nuclear weapons or threatening London hairdressers, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is not usually associated with compliance.

But there is compelling evidence that the North Korean government is motivated by domestic power games to co-operate globally on climate change.

North Korea has a record of compliance with its obligations as a party to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
    More in the article

This is great news ! The country obviously has some problems but I'm glad to see it lead the way to a more eco-friendly world and an alternative to capitalism.

To think others are currently trying to sneak out of the paris accords is insane. Climate change is very serious and I hope those are ready to face consequences of their lack of restraint in consumption.

Saying NK just has some problems is underselling it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Saying NK just has some problems is underselling it.
    Those are not relevant right now, please don't spam the thread or I'll have to report you

Just ignore all those nuke tests, otherwise they have a spotless environmental record!

Yeah Mittens don't spam Kurata's retarded North Korea is good thread. Or he'll totes report you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Those are not relevant right now, please don't spam the thread or I'll have to report you
    Lmao this is pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Lmao this is pure gold.
    Well this is the guy who has a huge boner for communism. So of course he would love North Korea.

Nuclear weapons are so good for the environment.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    You expect mods here to do anything when they still allow you to display communist imagery and your thinly veiled flamebaits? I’d be pleasantly surprised to see them do fucking anything around here, but I think they’d need to start with you,

10+ Year Old Account
    NK: We will combat all the fossil fuel pollution by nuking the fuck out of it!

Deleted
    Nuclear tests are done underground and in the sea where its perfectly safe

Complying to standards and championing a cause are very different things. Lmao at the title.

They also have missiles pointed at Seoul, but those are eco-friendly missiles I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ alternative to capitalism. Please go to a library.

Nuclear tests are done underground and in the sea where its perfectly safe
    You heard it here first guys. Testing nukes in the ocean has no adverse effects on anything.

Well I'm not sure what NKS nuclear production is, but while the rest of the world pussies out and uses carbon emitting fossil fuels to produce energy, places like NK just dont give a crap and will use nuclear plants that don't do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report him. Stop feeding him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if you're trying to punk your own thread or not. NK only has problems - they aren't doing anything right (aside from signing the Paris Accord) - and ignoring that fact dramatically affects how well they will be able to "lead the charge against climate change".

But hey, if they want to charge forward, I agree, more power to them.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe thats why North Korea is pretty much a dark spot from satellite view, they are worried about global waming.

LOL, silly me, i thought it was because they were miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You expect mods here to do anything when they still allow you to display communist imagery and your thinly veiled flamebaits? I’d be pleasantly surprised to see them do fucking anything around here, but I think they’d need to start with you,
    They only care if you are a Republican or Conservative... then they'll infract the fuck out of you...... otherwise do whatever the fuck you want.