Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Change one thing about Vanilla.

If you could change one thing only, what would it be?
    For me it would be attunements, i'd remove them just because they will just lead to a lot smaller number of people raiding.

Nothing. Vanilla is vanilla and it needs to stay that way. Attunements are part of the experience, and the Onyxia attunement was widely regarded as one of the best quest chains in vanilla.

Don't change a thing. This is the point of bringing back the classic experience. It isn't about convenience, this version of WoW lacks convenience and thats what we wanted. None of this altered Vanilla talk works for me.

I already heard them mention possibly making UBRS a 5-man dungeon. No thanks, I want it exactly as it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dishonorable kills need to stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodclaut View Post
    Don't change a thing. This is the point of bringing back the classic experience. It isn't about convenience, this version of WoW lacks convenience and thats what we wanted. None of this altered Vanilla talk works for me.

I already heard them mention possibly making UBRS a 5-man dungeon. No thanks, I want it exactly as it was.
    So do you want 15 man ubrs or 10 man ubrs?

Deleted
    Change one thing about Vanilla: nothing, keep it how it was, everything else is what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    If you could change one thing only, what would it be?
    For me it would be attunements, i'd remove them just because they will just lead to a lot smaller number of people raiding.
    Give bosses prior to late BWL/AQ/Naxx actual mechanics.

Deleted
    I'd have them raise the debuff limit, and balance the bosses to compensate, I absolutely don't want them to remove attunements

15+ Year Old Account
    More raids.

I want the various specs to be playable in a raid environment. Not OP, just playable. I had a lot of friends in Vanilla who started characters and played them for a year or two only to find out at 60 that they would not be allowed to play that same character in raids. I'm fine with major class imbalance remaining, or some classes being obviously better at certain roles, but I'd like everyone to be able to play what they want, if they are good enough and research their class and know how to gear, etc....
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

10+ Year Old Account
    Visibile Mob HP numbers in their HP bars.

I would give Anduin a unique child model

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The debuff cap? It was the most needless complication making otherwise viable specs useless.
    exactly my point, it's not like it was ever intended as a feature, it was just a result of hardware limitations

The players, 99% of them have no idea how to play.

Weapon training, I'd say. Although hunters needing to use ammunition was the first thing that came to mind.

Fixing quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Fixing quests.
    what do you mean? the only obviously broken quest to me is the quest chain you get from the Eranikus trinket, where the final reward of a somewhat long quest chain is just that you lose your trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodclaut View Post

In that case I'm really going to enjoy the convenient rotation bot addon that I'm gonna write since that's possible in vanilla. Good luck beating me in pvp when my addon can react to and counter what you're doing the millisecond you do it.

Either accept that some things has to be changed or be prepared for a completely broken game once addon creators get their claws on classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Keep it classic.