Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    For The Lynch™
    You spelled "For The Horde" wrong....

Vote Count:

A-sayo(6): Largehorn (#113), Virothe (#145), Danner (#145), Cruelle (#173), Kryllian (#178), Reticence (#180)
    Kryllian(3): Graeham (#143), listo (#153), A-sayo (#154)
    Largehorn(1): Valyrian (#132)

Not voting (0):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

A-sayo playing Detective has been lynched:

Night 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Deadline for Night 2:
    Last edited by dupti; 2017-11-14 at 05:51 PM.

*In the middle of the night, put his butt on the scanner and print it*
    Oh wait, wrong game...

*pmub*
    *bupm*
    *bump*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Danner playing Citizen was found dead in the morning.

The Daily Newspaper was not printed today.

Vote Count:

Not voting (8): Cruelle, Graeham, Kryllian, Largehorn, listo, Reticence, Valyrian, Virothe

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 3:

7+ Year Old Account
    Huh. I would've thought that scum would keep Danner alive and prod votes based on the whole "Danner .... Guilty" message in yesterdays news.

- - - Updated - - -

Also no news? Large, didn't you interview anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Huh. I would've thought that scum would keep Danner alive and prod votes based on the whole "Danner .... Guilty" message in yesterdays news.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking scum might have a way to stop the paper from being printed. Also as we can clearly see now this game has roles that have nothing to do with a newspaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Also my top 3 suspects right now are probably virothe, valyrian and kryl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unless there is something in yesterday's paper we haven't noticed yet, why would scum block the paper today?

Large's interview ability is something he could easily do in game so not a big threat and we lynched the tracker yesterday. The only unclaimed message was the Danner/Guilty and apparently that was a false lead so likely something scum planted. They could have kept him alive, planted another false message, and had us chasing our tails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless there is something in yesterday's paper we haven't noticed yet, why would scum block the paper today?

Large's interview ability is something he could easily do in game so not a big threat and we lynched the tracker yesterday. The only unclaimed message was the Danner/Guilty and apparently that was a false lead so likely something scum planted. They could have kept him alive, planted another false message, and had us chasing our tails.
    Yeah I'm not sure I was just thinking it would make more sense to me than town blocking it. But yeah killing Danner was odd but I think a few of us at least assumed it was a false message with that but I can't speak for everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Valyrian

I'm still going to start with the quietest player for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Listo - I can see why Val and I are on your list being low posters but what is it about Virothe? I currently have no read on him.

Vote Valyrian

Ya sorry btw, I meant to jump off A-Sayo, but work was nuts the first couple hours and I didn't get a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also...

Dear Troubled Readers,

It harms me once again to have to mention the murder of another member of our community. Danner was found dead with a single gunshot wound to his head. Next to him was his 24 cats that we all know he loved dearly. Danner was the leader of the KLT and we know how much cats and kittens meant to him. He worked tirelessly to save all kittens from harm. He may not have done many things for this paper or town but we know he affected the hearts of many. We will be holding a service tonight for all the recent dead and everyone is invited. Again if you have any tips for the police please go to call 555-555-5555 so we can stop these senseless deaths!

Regards,
    The Daily Newspaper

I interviewed Danner. I asked him which player he trusted most. His response had some nice fluff and reasoning in it but was: "Virothe was his highest rated town player followed by Listo and myself".

Danner felt that Virothe's misread of Danner being a "dog loving murderer" was a key point. Danner went on to say that if Virothe was scum Danner would have been dead by now.

So take that for what you will. I'd have much preferred it being posted in the paper long with my article (it's hard enough for me to fluff) but there it is.

Which brings me to the lack of the newspaper. I can't believe that what ever caused it's absence to be town aligned. That gives us a couple of possibilities:

1) There is a scum whose role let's them stop the paper once.
    2) There is a town player whose role "publishes" the paper. Maybe they were blocked maybe they forgot to say "yes" print the paper.

Personally I think either option is equally likely. For (2), I'd say the more likely one is that the town "publisher" was blocked instead of "nah don't print the paper".

I'd put my money though on (1) being what we actually see this game. It feels more thematic to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Valyrian

- - - Updated - - -

Listo - I can see why Val and I are on your list being low posters but what is it about Virothe? I currently have no read on him.
    The pushing of a role having nothing to do with newspapers being scum. It doesn't sit right with me because he obviously wasn't part of the paper but he pushed that theory hard and I don't recall him responding to A-sayo's post about how it is somewhat and where I mentioned my role name technically has nothing to do with papers.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I mentioned my role name technically has nothing to do with papers.
    Neither does mine, but it's close enough that if I saw it in context of the game I Would go "Ah, yes" Where as with A-Sayo's I would have been hard pressed to relate it to the theme of the game over all.

In my mind I not only had the other claimed roles but mine as well, as well as some other factors as to why I didn't quite buy his claim either. So it made sense and still would make sense to question the validity of that especially put in to context with his other actions.

Withholding information, Lying, Attempting to stall out lynch's. None of these are town actions, and I stick by my pressure on A-sayo, in the end I didn't actually want to lynch him but life got in the way. But I don't regret it either because leaving him alive without any verification was going to make trusting him moving forward difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah virothe I agree with the pressure he received I just didn't believe in lynching him and was the reason I switched to Kryl.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah virothe I agree with the pressure he received I just didn't believe in lynching him and was the reason I switched to Kryl.
    Ya we're just going to go in circles at this rate, I agree with the switch, I meant to but didn't. Nothing else to really be said I think we can agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya we're just going to go in circles at this rate, I agree with the switch, I meant to but didn't. Nothing else to really be said I think we can agree?
    That was a me agreeing lol.

First of all,

FOS @Largehorn @Virothe @Danner @Cruelle @Kryllian @Reticence

These six are of the highest priority for scrutiny (well, five, since Danner was NKed). Unless there is evidence which says otherwise, you should NEVER, EVER, EVER lynch a claimed cop, period. You are all either scum who were lucky and got a free lynch off a town thanks to an idiotic town, or townies who were too lazy to invest effort into recasting your vote, in which case you deserve to to be lynched.

Vote: Reticience

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    First of all,

FOS @Largehorn @Virothe @Danner @Cruelle @Kryllian @Reticence

These six are of the highest priority for scrutiny (well, five, since Danner was NKed). Unless there is evidence which says otherwise, you should NEVER, EVER, EVER lynch a claimed cop, period. You are all either scum who were lucky and got a free lynch off a town thanks to an idiotic town, or townies who were too lazy to invest effort into recasting your vote, in which case you deserve to to be lynched.

Vote: Reticience
    *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    lynch a claimed cop, period.
    I'm so glad you can't ever get information right with out someone pointing stuff out to you.