Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Still nothing happening? guess I will

Unvote
    Vote:Val

see what that gets us then

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna wait to see if Val even comes to respond. Just checked and he has half as many posts as dupti... If he's town I honestly don't care since he doesn't seem to be putting in the effort to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah I get when town gets stuck we normally go after Val but he hasn't helped himself at all this game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I'm gonna wait to see
    Ya we're less than 24 hours left in the day not sure how much longer we have the leisure of "wait and see"

I was mistaken; in my haste I accused five people for lynching a cop when A-Sayo's role was not so.

Unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I was mistaken; in my haste I accused five people for lynching a cop when A-Sayo's role was not so.

Unvote
    ... *looks at his train being the really only viable one right now with less than 24 hours to go*

... *looks at his train being the really only viable one right now with less than 24 hours to go*
    If you are expecting me to throw another player under the bus just to save myself, then you will be disappointed.

To be honest, I still find the people who happily hopped on the A-sayo train yesterday to be suspicious (particularly Ret and Largehorn), and even I don't have much with which to push for it.

-Sigh- I don't know where to take this now, Val hasn't really given me a reason to unvote beyond being around and I don't know if there is another train I could pressure for info before day ends. bleh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -Sigh- I don't know where to take this now, Val hasn't really given me a reason to unvote beyond being around and I don't know if there is another train I could pressure for info before day ends. bleh.
    Only other person I'd really be willing to vote right now is Cruelle but I don't know if there would be time or if I'd be around for his response.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Val we weren't asking you to throw someone under the bus just a claim... that was mostly all we wanted cause you don't seem to care about the game right now...

Also Val we weren't asking you to throw someone under the bus just a claim... that was mostly all we wanted cause you don't seem to care about the game right now...
    There's not much to say; Asayo died, and all I can point to are the people on on his train. I can't identify anyone who would try to kill Danner. I haven't gleaned much info from today's posts either. All I can say is what everybody already knows: that we need to glean more info by picking somebody to lynch and hopefully deduce who is scum by process of elimination. I'd start with Reticience and Largehorn.

Vote Largehorn

That said, I sincerely doubt either will be lynched today. I am interested as to what the people who haven't vote yet are thinking; the day's halfway done and three people have yet to throw their weight behind a push.

10+ Year Old Account
    Val it's the last 13 hours. Also all that text but you can't give us a role claim?

Val it's the last 13 hours. Also all that text but you can't give us a role claim?
    I'm a vanilla townie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a vanilla townie.
    So just a VT no special name or anything?

So just a VT no special name or anything?
    No powers or anything, besides a vote during the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    No powers or anything, besides a vote during the day.
    I more meant the name of the role but okay...

Vote Count:

Valyrian(3):
    Kryllian (#189), Largehorn (#222), Virothe (#241)
    Largehorn(2) Reticence (#232), Valyrian (#249)

Not voting (3): Cruelle, Graeham, listo

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 3:

7+ Year Old Account
    3 hours to go...

Right now Cruelle is the only other person I have a fairly strong distrust feel about. The fact that we had that fake news article pointing a finger to Danner who flipped town and he started the whole idea of decrypting a message that led to it seems fishy. but not enough that I would start a train with so little to go. I feel like the argument to lynch Large over Val is weaker as Val hasn't put up any attempt to defend themselves nor do any scum hunting and as a VT that's your only goal (besides trying to bait a NK)

Vote: Valyrian

For the sake of getting a lynch off.

Deleted
    There is like 2 hours to go so I may as well vote.

First of all-

Shame on you for suspecting little old me, totally unfounded and unwarranted and totally racist!

I am tpr, my results won't help town, my article never appeared in the first days paper hence why I was all: "What did everyone make of the paper?". I think it was a case my article was rejected and replaced rather than me being role-blocked like I first thought.

Not fully claimed because of wifom and all that. If i die tonight, I think Large is town, but not everyone who works for the paper is town. My regret is we didn't try go after the paper writers sooner, which is a little my fault because I'm one of them.

Vote: Valyrian

See you in the dead-thread peeps

Vote Count:

Valyrian(5):
    Kryllian (#189), Largehorn (#222), Virothe (#241), Graeham (#257), Cruelle (#258)
    Largehorn(2) Reticence (#232), Valyrian (#249)

Not voting (1): listo

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Valyrian playing Citizen has been lynched:

Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Deadline for Night 3:

Bump. /10char
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]