7+ Year Old Account

WoW classic server details

So at Chinajoy it was revealled that RP-PVP servers were confirmed along with a server number of 8 in China at the start

Here is the link to the post and video in question,
    https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...uding_pvp_pve/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62279383/?p=2
    At 30.00 it starts

Really glad to hear about RP-PVP servers being confirmed as I feel there was a large demand for them
    I think starting with less servers is a good idea as overtime people will leave and having the ability to hold lots of people keeps the world alive and population at healthy levels.
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2019-08-07 at 05:58 PM.

Hmm so no PvE-RP eh... I wonder if the community will fosters an "unofficial" PvE-RP server... Fingers crossed! #carebear

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad we have official RP-PvE server confirmation (I figured we would since Ion made an offhand comment about them in a Classic Q&A, but solid confirmation is still a relief, especially this close to launch).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TehMartini View Post
    Hmm so no PvE-RP eh... I wonder if the community will fosters an "unofficial" PvE-RP server... Fingers crossed! #carebear
    RP-PvE servers were also confirmed in the same question. There's 8 servers, probably two of each server type, with more ready to push in the event those servers end up full.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    So at Chinajoy it was revealled that RP-PVP servers were confirmed along with a server number of 8 in China at the start

Here is the link to the post and video in question,
    https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...uding_pvp_pve/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62279383/?p=2
    At 30.00 it starts

Really glad to hear about RP-PVP servers being confirmed as I feel there was a large demand for them
    I think starting with less servers is a good idea as overtime people will leave and having the ability to hold lots of people keeps the world alive and population at healthy levels.
    Does it give locations of servers? I need to find a chicago based server for that low as possible ping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I'm glad we have official RP-PvE server confirmation (I figured we would since Ion made an offhand comment about them in a Classic Q&A, but solid confirmation is still a relief, especially this close to launch).

- - - Updated - - -

RP-PvE servers were also confirmed in the same question. There's 8 servers, probably two of each server type, with more ready to push in the event those servers end up full.
    Did they confirm the number of servers for the NA region as well?

Man the hype is getting real, i cant take it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Did they confirm the number of servers for the NA region as well?

Man the hype is getting real, i cant take it lol.
    Doesn't seem so, we'll probably get a blue post on it this weekend. Server numbers, server names, etc.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Doesn't seem so, we'll probably get a blue post on it this weekend. Server numbers, server names, etc.
    Very nice

I also love that he touched on TBC and Wrath, he knows we want it and if were loud enough were getting it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fabulous!!! That's awesome news. Thank you!