Deleted

Anyone else feel slightly discouraged to play before Antorus is out?

I'm somewhat de-motivated to play my main or alts (specially alts) before the new raid is out next week. This is mostly because of legendaries. If I accidentally rng myself one before next week I have to do the upgrade grind. I'll get off easier if I just get the legendary after next week.
    Last edited by mmocfb2225cee0; 2017-11-21 at 10:47 AM.

I'm in the same boat but for a different reason. I only have 1 legendary left for my main spec: my BiS legendary....I gave up actually farming it a long time ago. I'm happy they're doing away with this shit legendary system next xpac

Deleted
    I'm slightly discouraged, but nothing to do with legendaries..
    Unless you're missing 1-2 legendaries for your spec only, i'd say it's worth more getting the proper legendaries now than it is to wait to maybe get the legendary later at a slightly higher ilvl

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I dont feel this way, Legendaries are legendaries, and taking time to upgrade them all is fine with me

I have to do the upgrade grind
    You'll do it anyway, and it's not that much to do... like, 1.5 2 leg/week. It's not like you wear 10 of your legendaries?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the reason I'm feeling discouraged. That's mostly because my guild is only doing KJ and we won't kill him in time, so it's kinda a waste of our time to try. But oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have all of my class, gonna be fun
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    I’m feeling that too. We’re a week from the new raid, so I’m mostly taking a break. I’ll probably log in to do an M+ and not mich else this week. Fortunately, a game I’ve been waiting for comes out today, so I’ll have something else to play while I wait.

Deleted
    I don't see why I should be discouraged?
    For the leggies? I have 26, anyone that actually plays the game should have almost all if not all (im a druid).
    The "upgrade grind" is just you getting items for playing the game, its not a grind?

Like I don't understand this post?

Deleted
    A little yeah, but I think that is mainly due to being stuck in TOS.

It was such a terribly designed instance - I honestly don't know anyone who enjoyed it.

Just leveled my belf hunter so have lots to do, so no! Doing all questlines etc(its gonna be my main afterall) so I'm doing stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I don't see why I should be discouraged?
    For the leggies? I have 26, anyone that actually plays the game should have almost all if not all (im a druid).
    The "upgrade grind" is just you getting items for playing the game, its not a grind?

Like I don't understand this post?
    I guess you don't. A grind is a grind no matter how you put it. If I play my alts with no leggies now and get them, I have to grind the upgrades. If I get them after, I can skip the upgrade grind. If I use my blp on my main now, I have to do the grind. If I use the blp later, I don't have to do the grind. Sucks.