Poll: What vibe are you getting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Unhappy I feel as if BFA will be WoD 2.0

I'm getting vibes from it. I feel after the base game is deployed the game will be lacking content and the content that is added will be rushed. This expansion has been in development for some time but I still think it will turn out to be WoD 2.0. What vibes are you getting?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    How can you even know? We aren't even playing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    How can you even know? We aren't even playing it yet.
    Well this is just one example: I'm worried about Warfronts turning into a much worse version of garrisons since they're one of the main end game features

Deleted
    This is so fucking dumb. How the fuck do you even reach this conclusion?
    Stop being such a Debbie Downer. Jesus christ.

Deleted
    I feel BfA will be like BfA.
    Case solved

its not a pvp lazy xpack
    but singleplayer RTS + "invasion points" ie island attacks are dangerously close to a filler xpack i agree

The Lore sounds just like MoP. Mana bomb (teldrassil) > Faction conflict > discover new places for resources/people > discover problems on new land > sort of solve them > Blizzard kills off Horde leader and Alliance is the sole super power. "Alliance fist pump moment"

I am tired for the Horde just being a foil for the Alliance.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-11-12 at 09:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How are warfronts even close to Garrison? The Warfronts are Moba style instances..

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    This is so fucking dumb. How the fuck do you even reach this conclusion?
    Stop being such a Debbie Downer. Jesus christ.
    The story spirals from defeating the Legion by coming together as one to suddenly being at eachothers throats over something we've gotten over since 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Well this is just one example: I'm worried about Warfronts turning into a much worse version of garrisons since they're one of the main end game features
    How can you draw parallels between Warfronts and Garrisons?

I think it sounds like a much more refined version of Legion gameplay wise with a MoP/WoD mixed theme.

Deleted
    Storywise I have to agree, the expansion feels like the same filler cata and wod has been.
    Currently it feels like nothing really makes sense during the story and as it is totally forced to fit somehow just to get this alliance vs horde stuff going again...

However gameplay wise it will be nearly exactly like Legion, since they aren't changing anything really it seems. We will lose legendaries and order halls, but pvp, pve and artifact systems are staying nearly the same

Deleted
    I feel like BfA will be a mix between MoP and Legion.

I am not worrying about content because it basically Legion but MORE and fixed a lot of bad parts of legion. I am just worrying about story and class design. I hope they add new stuff to the classes. That was what the prune was for. Bring it down to be able to build it up in the future.

I also don't see why Old Gods would be the B-list villain here. They should be the A-list when the Void had been hinted all over Legion.

The hell kind of poll is that. What is ''like BC'' supposed to mean?

Besides, an xpack's theme is not why it's remembered. WoD's theme was kickass even if the writing surrounding it was dumb, yet the xpaxk's features were garbage so it was bad. Mists started out as cutesy Pandas but its gameplay was awesome so it was a great xpack. Cataclysm was loaded with fanservice yet bombed as well.

Similarly, while I dislike BfA's faction war nonsense, if its mechanics are good I'll consider it a good xpack. WoW is gameplay first and foremost as far as I'm concerned.

I also don't see why Old Gods would be the B-list villain here. They should be the A-list when the Void had been hinted all over Legion.
    How the fuck do you know they’re not the main villain when you’ve seen less than 1% of the whole expansion?

Did you know we were going to Argus when Legion was announced in 2015?

Deleted
    The story spirals from defeating the Legion by coming together as one to suddenly being at eachothers throats over something we've gotten over since 7.2.
    So now it's the story and not the features?
    Besides, we never got over anything. The Class Orders worked together. Not the Alliance and Horde. The entire reason Class Orders exist is because Alliance and Horde higher ups were too busy being angry at each other so the classes/player characters were like "Fuck it! We'll take matters into our own hands." You as the player are on the Broken Isles as a rep of your Order. Not your Faction.

Now that the Legion is done and an extremely powerful and valuable recource is coming to the surface we're back to square one. Not to mention Teldrassil being turned into a kiln.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    How the fuck do you know they’re not the main villain when you’ve seen less than 1% of the whole expansion?

Did you know we were going to Argus when Legion was announced in 2015?
    Argus has been in lore since BC. If you were new or slow then you wouldn't know that Argus would be in the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Story-wise I'm getting WoD vibes in that I expect the Alliance/Horde theme to be scrapped half way through and replaced with boring "super evil dudes from SPAAAACE!" like the Iron Horde got replaced with the Legion.

Gameplay wise I'm expecting some hideous amalgamation of WoD and Legion, somehow topping Legion as being my most hated expansion of all time in terms of gameplay. Since MoP ended the game seems to get worse patch by patch.

I just hope the story is good enough to keep my attention.

Can you guys fuck off with these stupid fucking threads already?