Deleted

How do pantheon trinkets drop?

Afaik you get amanthuls vision for free the first time you kill argus.

But how do the other ones drop? are they just regular loot or do you get the one for your spec on the first/second kill too?

Since they take 12 weeks to upgrade i would imagine they aren't normal loot, but you never know

there has been no confirmation at all how these trinkets drop. no Idea where you think you have the information for amanthuls vision from, but maybe you are confusing it with the new ring-legendary, because that one will guranteed drop on your first Argus kill.

They should work the same way the archimond trinkets worked, at least one or 2 per kill(based on raid size, if using master/grp loot)? and the upgrade item droping after you have one?

i had read somewhere (not sure if official or not) that the trinkets were personal loot and you would recieve a drop the first time you kill the final boss. all versions seems to be 940 with the upgrade item dropping weekly after you have a trinket (also personal loot).

You must be confusing Amanthuls trinket with the Netherlight Crucible buffing Legendaries that will be distributed like candy for killing Argus.
    There wasn't anything said on the drop rates, but it is safe to assume it shares the overall loot rules of the Mistress mount.

Madness will consume you!!!

This is the only thread I've seen with a blue response, but they didn't answer the question, instead focusing on how the trinkets work.

No confirmation yet, just speculation. I'd look for the Antorus survival guide that WoWhead will do shortly after it drops, they will likely have that info.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis