Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I am already exalted with the Zandalari Tribe

Thanks to my efforts in Vanilla Zul'Gurub, I am exalted with the Zanadalari Tribe, so, clearly, I can make Zandalari Trolls without the need to "prove my worth" through questing, release day.

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT!?

No. tencharacters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Thanks to my efforts in Vanilla Zul'Gurub, I am exalted with the Zanadalari Tribe, so, clearly, I can make Zandalari Trolls without the need to "prove my worth" through questing, release day.

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT!?
    So can I and I'm Alliance....
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Would be cool if they referenced if you had some rep.
    Only got Revered myself, though.

Should'a bought those Bijous on the AH...

Yeah but what about all those people who got exalted with the Wildhammers and still haven't gotten their Vanilla flying mounts :,(

Zandalari will be like Odyn, keep proving yourself till you weigh a pound.... or when the next expansion hits and you'll never see them again.

I have a bank alt packed with coins and shit from old ZG... Gonna guess that these will not come back either...but PLEEEAAASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Yeah but what about all those people who got exalted with the Wildhammers and still haven't gotten their Vanilla flying mounts :,(
    You mean those of us who had to regrind the rep in Cata after they removed it in with TBC? Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Deleted
    Now do the same with the Zandalari expedition.

10+ Year Old Account
    That being said, it would be cool if the Zandalari took your rep into account.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm exalted with them too, I was thinking if would be cool if they added in some dialogue, Just like we have certain NPCs say things now if you have certain artifact weapons^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Would be cool if they referenced if you had some rep.
    Only got Revered myself, though.

Should'a bought those Bijous on the AH...
    Agreed. Some exclusive toy/tmog/tabard/title or even mount for people who have exalted with Zandalar from classic WoW would be great.

I'm going to be really disappointed if this doesn't come up at all. I've been exalted with them on my main for over a decade, they better bloody remember me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Agreed. Some exclusive toy/tmog/tabard/title or even mount for people who have exalted with Zandalar from classic WoW would be great.
    they have that

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...zandalar-tribe
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    No not exactly...
    The Troll King Rastakhan has his people in Zandalar and the ones in Vanilla are two different factions and even the Zul Royalists too.
    I'm sure the quests will give the rep we need to get the Zandalari Trolls...
    I love the Troll race...I want all the three main Horde tribes into the red faction;
    Darkspear Tribe with Rokhan leading them, King Rastakhan leading the Zandalar Tribe, and Primal Torntusk leading the Revantusk Tribe
    For the Horde!

Zandalari have different castes. Those who stayed in Zuldazar, the Zandalari capital, are "real" Zandalari that respected all the aspects of the race, physically and the beliefs and the culture. The Zandalari Tribe in Vanilla is a "lesser" caste that respected the beliefs and the culture (they were against the resurrection of Hakkar).

Prophet Zul may lived in Zandalar, but was born a Forest Troll. He brought some Zandalar Trolls with him in Cataclysm to gather the Troll tribes, but these ones were from the lowest caste in Zandalar (made of Forest Trolls and Jungle Trolls).
    Later he visited Zandalar while it was slowly sinking in the ocean and gathered more "real" Zandalari (I mean from the higher caste ), then they tried to resurect Leu Shen and ally with the Mogu.

I think that after Zandalar mostly sank in the ocean, there was no lowest caste left on the island, since they left with Zul, or died, or changed into the Blood Trolls.

I speculate that Blood Trolls are related to Prophet Zul, since in Cataclysm he was clearly after the power of Hakkar the Soulflayer. He might have learned from Lei Shen and how he used the blood of Ra, then came back to Zandalar when he saw that Lei Shen wasn't fair about his alliance with Trolls.

Deleted
    Yeah me too, better give me props or else, suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    No not exactly...
    The Troll King Rastakhan has his people in Zandalar and the ones in Vanilla are two different factions and even the Zul Royalists too.
    I'm sure the quests will give the rep we need to get the Zandalari Trolls...
    I love the Troll race...I want all the three main Horde tribes into the red faction;
    Darkspear Tribe with Rokhan leading them, King Rastakhan leading the Zandalar Tribe, and Primal Torntusk leading the Revantusk Tribe
    Look, I don't want to be "that guy" that argues over a make believe thing like WoW. However, this is not a different faction. This is THE FACTION. It is The Zandalari Tribe, of which, I am a hero.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...zandalar-tribe

That's pretty self evident, it means that tribe, of which there are of course inner factions, but that Tribe exalts me. I just wanted to make sure you understood how it is labled. It's not "Zandalari Expedition" or anything, it's striaght up Zandalari Tribe.

Personally, if Blizzard reads these things, I would ask they maybe give use a pterrodax mount aka Sky Screamer. I have the blue skin one, the ONLY one we can get in game, but there were so many colors it was a shame to not ride the black, purple, green, red, or tan ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well practically speaking you are exalted with the expedition of the Hand of Rastakhan against Hakkar.
    Fortunately, it is not "Hero of the Hand of Rastakhan". It is, "Hero of the Zandalari Tribe".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT!?
    Yeah but you killed their advesaries on Thunder Isle, so that brings you back to Hated.