Deleted

Every time a new WoW expansion is shown, I get this same feeling and experience

I instantly lose all interest in the current expansions lore and in the final, upcoming raid. I just want that new stuff and I want it now!

How do you guys get exited enough to finish up the current story or raid that final Tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I instantly lose all interest in the current expansions lore and in the final, upcoming raid. I just want that new stuff and I want it now!

How do you guys get exited enough to finish up the current story or raid that final Tier?
    Frankly...i cannot remember it having ever been like this, with a full blown cinematic and (partly) story reveal before the tier even OPENED. Maybe i'm wrong, but i just cannot remember it like this.

I see the problem for Blizzard: If they want to keep the last raid to a bearable 6-10 month window, they have to release the full announcement before it launches, becaue nobody can prevent leaks that long...but it feels really unsatisfying to have the expansion build up to this final raid and then having the next chapter of the story laid out before you even enter it.

I'm still curious to what Antorus will be like, but questing in Suramar as Alliance feels shit for me ever since the reveal.