Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Ummm, didn't you day we should compare crime stats
    Before that.

as americans keep saying everyone should be armed to stop armed people.

there u go some guns being used to stop people with guns.

I love this. It's like a bad tv show..

Keep throwing guns at it, it'll solve itself. As western movies become scifi future movies >.<

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Which is why I said down there. Not refering to the entirity of the country. Each state is as vast as any country and as diverse and different as them too, I know this and I've not stated the contrary here.
    It is the same down there. And Vermont, which is even more lax with gun control than Texas is, was voted the safest state in the Union in 2016.

It would have helped if the Air Force had did it's job of reporting such a conviction the shooter had to the FBI.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/11...-marathon.html

It's sad that we have to do take such extreme measures to prevent mass violence.
    Indeed, but people have to do what they gotta to do to protect themselves from far-right violence.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is the same down there. And Vermont, which is even more lax with gun control than Texas is, was voted the safest state in the Union in 2016.

It would have helped if the Air Force had did it's job of reporting such a conviction the shooter had to the FBI.
    Yep, blame lies solidly on the USAF

The cure for having no guns at events is adding more guns to events.

It's sad that we have to do take such extreme measures to prevent mass violence.
    At what point does it not become worth it? I mean, posting snipers to rooftops for a marathon can't be cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    At what point does it not become worth it? I mean, posting snipers to rooftops for a marathon can't be cheap.
    It is always worth it. Having all the extra security we have now at the airports has cost a lot. But it has been worth it.

Deleted
    It is always worth it. Having all the extra security we have now at the airports has cost a lot. But it has been worth it.
    But you can't post snipers at EVERY group gathering can you? You could easily combat the issue by increasing gun regulations, mental health and gun worship BUT you won't because currently guns make big $ in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    But you can't post snipers at EVERY group gathering can you? You could easily combat the issue by increasing gun regulations, mental health and gun worship BUT you won't because currently guns make big $ in America.
    Lol. Increase gun worship? Having better security in some situations and some other reasonable gun control are both good to do.

Deleted
    Lol. Increase gun worship? Having better security in some situations and some other reasonable gun control are both good to do.
    I meant to add decrease before gun worship XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I meant to add decrease before gun worship XD
    Hehe. I figured. But it was still worth a good chuckle. And if I worshiped my firearms, I would never want to shoot them as they deteriorate a little every time you do. I would also want to place them on a pedestal, with candles lite on both sides and pray to them. Admire and thankful to have one would be the accurate term to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    These “extreme” measures have been going on for a long long time my friend. The police and MSM just didn’t make it widely known.
    A lot has happened since 9/11.

Yep, blame lies solidly on the USAF
    If it wasn't a government bureaucracy, and was a single person, a prosecutor could easily make a depraved indifference case. It's a laughable position so say the air force didn't fail the people in this instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..