Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Eh, it went fine for many people in Cataclysm. Hell, it was the only good part of that expansion. The dazing and knocking off mount gets old fast for me with my limited playtime.
    Then buy an item that doesn't daze or knocks you off.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Great and welcome news. Ian confirmed during a Blizzcon interview that flying will not be available in Battle for Azeroth at launch. Furthermore, Blizzard will continue with this approach for the foreseeable future in subsequent expansions.

https://youtu.be/DkdTS_8Y61Q?t=37m

Paraphrase of Ion's quote from the link above:

Its great to see Blizzard continue to acknowledge / listen to the community - and not cave in to a small minority of outspoken and melodramatic players who wouldnt know whats good for the game if it hit them in the face - in agreeing that World of Warcraft is a game best played and experienced on the ground. Its as simple as that.

Thankyou, Blizzard.

I think the biggest Flying lesson learnt from Legion is: the better the content, the lesser we need flying and ppl even care about it. The weaker the content (Warlords of Draenor) the more people will be frustrated and bored and grasp at things to complain about andor ways to skip content.

If Battle for Legions content is as strong as Legions (or better) - we can hopefully get away with having no flying for even longer this time round.
    "small minority of outspoken and melodramatic players "

Where's your proof that its a small minority? The only reason it seems like a minority now is because we've already left and moved on. That's less money for Blizzard which is a bad thing for the game. But continue blindly following Ion, I wont get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Very soon we can see the same people who threatened to unsub last two xpacs threaten to unsub again.
    How can I threaten to unsub again when I haven't been subbed since a few months into WoD? I left because of no flying and haven't returned because of no flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bun-Bun View Post

Where's your proof that its a small minority? The only reason it seems like a minority now is because we've already left and moved on. That's less money for Blizzard which is a bad thing for the game. But continue blindly following Ion, I wont get in the way.

How can I threaten to unsub again when I haven't been subbed since a few months into WoD? I left because of no flying and haven't returned because of no flying.
    I feel pretty confident that you and others who unsubbed over flying are a pretty rare breed. But if it makes you feel better to assume you're a significant volume of the player base, knock yourself out.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun-Bun View Post

And 3rd necro of this thread... Goooo!

- - - Updated - - -

While I support pathfinder, I will again repeat my stance: We should be able to buy flying in content thats at least 1-2 years old.

15+ Year Old Account
    Flying detracts from the new wpvp system as seen in Darkshore atm.

Please do not necro threads.

Closing.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis