Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Get the match to come to you so you don't have to travel. Tell him you'll make it worth his while.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    My girldfriend lives over 50miles from me, not really an issue. only a 1hour 30 drive or an hour by train.

You must live in a terribly congested traffic area. Anyway, just message the match and tell him or her to come to you. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Meet halfway if distance is a problem?
    If that were here, that'd mean meeting along the interstate somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Fastest route is 57 minutes according to the maps I'm looking at, if you push beyond the speed limit that can easily be done in 45 minutes.
    I can see it now. Sorry officer the people on the internet told me I should drive 85.
    Last edited by rayden54; 2017-11-13 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That moment on dating sites when the 'system' has found a match for you only to realise they're like 40+ miles away! Does this regularly happen to you?
    Are you complaining about getting matches again?

Some of us meet girls at the gay bar only to discover they live 180 miles away. Ok man don't complain you could get 40 miles in your wheel chair.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    If that were here, that'd mean meeting along the interstate somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
    I can see it now. Sorry officer the people on the internet told me I should drive 85.
    Roadside picnic.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    Don't pretend that you don't go over the speed limit ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss those good old fashioned love stories. Where a young couple overcomes insurmountable obstacles in the name of true love.

Minnlienal love stories just suck. All these tools and technology to find other people ... die in the hands of bullshit rationalizations.

That moment on dating sites when the 'system' has found a match for you only to realise they're like 40+ miles away! Does this regularly happen to you?
    Closest I've got a match is 60 miles. I live in a retirement area and it kinda sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep got matched with a Helen from Billings Montana. So we talked chatted eventually met up. It was great.

I also keep getting matches for Scientologist and my friend Dan who Scientologist keeps try to get me and his Sister who’s a Scientologist on a date. It’s either a sign or EHarmoney is trying to tell me something.

I think 40 miles isn’t so bad.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-14 at 02:42 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Do you really think that you will find a pair on such a site?

40 miles?

In London I'm like "Hmm could be the love of my life.. but I would have to travel on the Northern Line.... " *unmatch*
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    I don't do long distance relationships... Had 3 all terrible and all ended due to distance
    Wierd, almost every study shows that a bit of space and distance keeps a relationship going. I mean cohabitation is one of the prime reasons relationship fail and from personal experience I can vouche for that. Once you see her/him and they see you every second of the day you won't be able to be on "your best" and she/he will always compare you from back when you started dating saying "you changed". Being 90%+ of the time with your SO is just bad, very bad and once you break up will leave you with real scars. That's why moderation is important, even in dating and relationships.

What are you complaining about?! You get a match.

Well, I know people who lived some 100 km apart who started dating and eventually moved in with each other. You gotta see the possibility!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Even if there was a highway from the door of house A to B that would be well over the speed limit
    I usually drive between 130 and 180 kph on highways, it's not really unreasonable considering we're talking about an average of 80 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    I usually drive between 130 and 180 kph on highways, it's not really unreasonable considering we're talking about an average of 80 mph.
    Maybe not unreasonable in your country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Wierd, almost every study shows that a bit of space and distance keeps a relationship going. I mean cohabitation is one of the prime reasons relationship fail and from personal experience I can vouche for that. Once you see her/him and they see you every second of the day you won't be able to be on "your best" and she/he will always compare you from back when you started dating saying "you changed". Being 90%+ of the time with your SO is just bad, very bad and once you break up will leave you with real scars. That's why moderation is important, even in dating and relationships.
    Depends on the space - I don't want somebody 24 7 but neither do I want somebody I only see twice a month which usually always happened

Deleted
    No, I can't imagine putting myself on such a site since I am not on sale.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this, but I find it kinda sad to have to offer myself like that to random people.

Depends on the space - I don't want somebody 24 7 but neither do I want somebody I only see twice a month which usually always happened
    Humble brag me daddy.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Humble brag me daddy.
    I don't even understand this sentence