Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think you are just seeing witches everywhere at this point. Did Trump conspire? Possibly but this isn't related and compared to everyday political corruption its rather trivial.

It seems to be that the powers that be are desperately attacking Trump as they have throughout his bid for presidency at some point I want to see the wolf the boy is crying about.
    Trump Jr., working directly under his father, coordinating with wikileaks about how to disseminate and edit stolen property isn't evidence to you? Its really no wonder you don't see what the big deal is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Nope - 7 1/2 years. Trump will easily be reelected in 2020.
    Yeah . . .

No he won't.
    Putin khuliyo

I think you are just seeing witches everywhere at this point. Did Trump conspire? Possibly but this isn't related and compared to everyday political corruption its rather trivial.

It seems to be that the powers that be are desperately attacking Trump as they have throughout his bid for presidency at some point I want to see the wolf the boy is crying about.
    It's not often I actually laugh at posts, but I legitimately just started chuckling and said "wait a minute".

Let me get this right, because I dont want to misunderstand you. You're saying that Donald Trump conspiring with Vladmir Putin's Russia, what the Pentagon rates as our most significant adversary in the world, is "rather trivial" compared to every day political corruption.?

I just want to be clear. That is what lives in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hmm. Don Jr. directly communicating with WikiLeaks, a thief working for Putin.

Good luck defending that one.
    FAKE NEWS!! CLINTON!! EVIL LIBERALS!!

one line answer for all your republican hand waving.

Oh boy I live for the day I get to see that family dragged off in cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The scary thing is, the non-Trumpkins in this thread have no clue if you're joking or not. You should wonder why your behavior has made that a thing.
    I sincerely hope that Ransath is joking, or a troll. Because i cant believe that there's someone that stupid.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

It's not often I actually laugh at posts, but I legitimately just started chuckling and said "wait a minute".

Let me get this right, because I dont want to misunderstand you. You're saying that Donald Trump conspiring with Vladmir Putin's Russia, what the Pentagon rates as our most significant adversary in the world, is "rather trivial" compared to every day political corruption.?

I just want to be clear. That is what lives in your head?
    Pretty much. It depends on perception of course but I find it no less shady then Hillary's questionable sources of "donations" or lossing classified documents.

It doesn't seem worse then dick Cheney illegally declaring war without Congress.

I would also like to see proof of what hes accused of rather then the assumtion of guilt....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah . . .

No he won't.
    Everyone knows that. All of the possible advantages that Twitler Tang had on the last year have evaporated. He's te most despised president of all modern times, and his agenda is DoA.
    So please, Ransath, tell me how Donnie boy can win

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I sincerely hope that Ransath is joking, or a troll. Because i cant believe that there's someone that stupid.
    I don't know what to think anymore. I mean you have self-admitted flat earthers on this forum that praise everything that Trump does. The bar is so low at this point that it's outside of the universe.

Barron won't be old enough - but Eric and Don Jr. will do just fine until the "Prince of White Privilege" comes of age.
    Because your hatred for democracy, and hardon for dictatorships and blatant conflicts of interests is how Real americans behave. Knock it off, trumpette

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope - 7 1/2 years. Trump will easily be reelected in 2020.
    That's very possible, Trump could win again. But I also think there's a lot of opportunity in the next three years for Democrats to improve their policy message. More zen-like confidence would also help Democrats as opposed to anteing up on the moral panic, which increases right wing conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Trump Jr., working directly under his father, coordinating with wikileaks about how to disseminate and edit stolen property isn't evidence to you? Its really no wonder you don't see what the big deal is.
    The information was in the public domain at that point. It was free for anyone to peruse.

You're saying that Donald Trump conspiring with Vladmir Putin's Russia, what the Pentagon rates as our most significant adversary in the world, is "rather trivial" compared to every day political corruption.?
    I still can't get over Romney getting slammed for the 80's wanting their foreign policy back, and just a few short years later here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That's very possible, Trump could win again. But I also think there's a lot of opportunity in the next three years for Democrats to improve their policy message. More zen-like confidence would help Democrats as opposed to anteing up on the moral panic, which increases right wing conditions.
    Tell me how Trump could win a second term (not counting any tampering qith the election or voter supression). All od the advantages that he had, arent there anymore (being an outsider/being from the party that doesnt hold the executive)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That's very possible, Trump could win again. But I also think there's a lot of opportunity in the next three years for Democrats to improve their policy message. More zen-like confidence would help Democrats as opposed to anteing up on the moral panic, which increases right wing conditions.
    Personally, I don't think the Democrats stand a chance unless they embrace Trump's agenda. They have nothing but "feelings" - all they do is exploit division (which is why they play the "race card" constantly - that is all they have.) I actually think the Democratic party, as a whole, is finished in this country. Sure, the rat's nests of LA, SF, Chicago, NY, etc. will always vote for them - they live in their bubbles and think that their cities represent the entire country. Thankfully, that could not be farther from the truth, as was proven in the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    When it comes to information, seriously fk legality.

If it's true, then it does not matter where the info came from in my opinion.
    Sure thing.
    BRB.

Just hacking you to get your passwords, nudie pics, and credit history to share with the rest of the world.
    I'm sure you won't mind.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Personally, I don't think the Democrats stand a chance unless they embrace Trump's agenda. They have nothing but "feelings" - all they do is exploit division (which is why they play the "race card" constantly - that is all they have.) I actually think the Democratic party, as a whole, is finished in this country. Sure, the rat's nests of LA, SF, Chicago, NY, etc. will always vote for them - they live in their bubbles and think that their cities represent the entire country. Thankfully, that could not be farther from the truth, as was proven in the last election.
    Oh god, you're being sincere!

Wait, are you actually not trolling and saying Democrats exploit division? I mean, thats literally what Trumps ticket was...

Pretty much. It depends on perception of course but I find it no less shady then Hillary's questionable sources of "donations" or lossing classified documents.
    Yeah. That's fucking ridiculous. Where do you live? Are you some kind of ridiculous country bumpkin that blind, deaf and dumb to Russia's actions across the world over the past five years because you're consomed with parochial political concers? Russia is the most dangerous country in the world, particularly to us and anyone else in the "West". The Pentagon is engaged in two build ups right now, the largest since the 1960s: a naval and airpower one to counter China, and a land power and missile one in Europe, to counter Russia.

The Army Chief of Staff, not long ago, said Russian adventurism in Europe is the only thing that keeps him up at night.

All this and more is true, and yet here you are, saying that Trump's collusion with them is no big deal, and that it's "no less shady than Hillary's donations".

Are you for fucking real? What's it going to take dude? A Russian attack on Estonia? Another election attack, maybe this one against a candidate you like?

You're doing exactly what the Clintonites did in the late 1990s with the rise of Al Qaeda. Exactly. You are Bill Clinton. You have a set of political priorities you are placing above a rapdily emerging national security threat, and as a result you're downplaying the nature of that threat in the hope it doesn't bite you in the ass.

Well it did on 9/11. And it did when Obama did the same, with Russia, until it was too late. And because of YOUR President, the chances of it happening again are even higher.

So when are you going to stop being an enabler for a dire threat against our national security?

It doesn't seem worse then dick Cheney illegally declaring war without Congress.
    Really? When did he do that. This should be fun. I'm no fan of Dick Cheney, but you legitimately made something up here.

I would also like to see proof of what hes accused of rather then the assumtion of guilt....
    We've had litterally months of threads on it. Maybe instead of just reflexively typing "nothing burger" because you're afraid of the implications, you should actually read whats written in detail.

Let's be very clear. Right now the PUBLIC Evidence against Donald J Trump himself for collusion is circumstantial. Compelling. But circumstantial. Which is why, as I've been saying for months, I think Mueller will go after Trump for Obstruction of Justice and maybe financial crimes, the evidence of that being rock solid and not circumstantial. Collusion, I think, he'll leave to historians to debate. By contrast, public evidence for collusion by his staff is rock solid.

Is Mueller's strategem not clear? Do we need to explain to you, again, why he is going after Papadapolous, Flynn, Gates and Manafort first, before likely Fredo Trump, Kuschner, and some other "unknowns" we don't know yet in the middle, before Trump at the very end?

Think about why he'd be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's not at all awkward to see you try and publicly convince yourself of this.

It's hilarious.
    Trigger that idiot right =D

Hillary'ous.