Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Or you could spend... 5 minutes checking the facts instead of instantly believeing anything put infront of you.
    What facts?
    I got the pdf file with the listed symbols.. It's linked on the first page...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Ruotsi mitä vittua?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    What facts?
    I got the pdf file with the listed symbols.. It's linked on the first page...
    Yeah and it's listed because a select few hatefull people used it as a symbol of white purity, nothing else. They list ANYTHING that in any way is used in a hatefull context on that list.

Human milk is a cloudy white... damn, everyone's a xenophobe!

Honestly... Sweden is like a satire on what not to do, setting by example.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    In all seriousness, what do they think of chocolate milk?
    That it's awesome?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-14 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Yeah and it's listed because a select few hatefull people used it as a symbol of white purity, nothing else. They list ANYTHING that in any way is used in a hatefull context on that list.
    yeah.. and? you think I don't know that?
    I still think it is idiotic nonsense.. Just because one or a few people do something doesn't mean it is a hate symbol now.
    It's exaggerated bullshit.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

What's next banning the ok sign because a few far right people use it? wouldn't surprise me one bit if they tried.

Deleted
    Milk? Seriously milk? Who gets offended by milk? Next someone says something racist next to a white car and they ban all white cars? What about uhm White House? huuuuuuuh. My brain just can't see any logic in this.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What's next banning the ok sign because a few far right people use it? wouldn't surprise me one bit if they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lmao now ive seen it all.

Deleted
    Poor Daneman, where ever can we find a safe space for him?

- - - Updated - - -

And also, the far right crowd is hilarious. Most of the people who get all riled up about this can't even understand Swedish. But if Daneman says it, and there's a headline - It's true! Talk about confirmation bias.
    Last edited by mmocadd85def5d; 2017-11-14 at 02:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    In all seriousness, what do they think of chocolate milk?
    excuse me, its afro-american milk
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a classic case of getting goaded by alt-right into their meme war. It's ridiculous and they'd have better ignored it. In fact I'd say it's the whole opposite of hate symbol, milk means being pure and not tained by brown s*** usually spewed by basement nazis.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The relevant part of the report is page 32, but I can’t read Swede.

If it is accurate that milk is being called a hate symbol, then my muesli has some serious explaining to do.
    Downloaded it, yup it's true. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...56/unknown.png

Can't be arsed to translate it, but the text explains how it became a hate symbol (basically an American white power dude drinks milk so it's a hate symbol now) and it's listed in the category "Hate Symbols".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    excuse me, its afro-american milk
    Not all chocolate milk is afro-american! What if the chocolate milk is from Africa? Is it still afro-american? No it isn't! The world doesn't revolve around Americas milk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I think this is a classic case of getting goaded by alt-right into their meme war. It's ridiculous and they'd have better ignored it. In fact I'd say it's the whole opposite of hate symbol, milk means being pure and not tained by brown s*** usually spewed by basement nazis.
    So white is being pure and not tainted by brown? That seems a little racist, comrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sweden yes!

I hate war, but it feels like the western world really needs a new one, because without war we just get inane garbage like this.
    War where? The west is currently involved in several wars, which do not seem to be solving the issues "back home" - not the ones listed here. Whether you agree with the western involvement in other areas or not (and I mean that in as neutral a way as possible), the thing is, the refugee crisis started in areas with the heaviest western involvement, or just nearby. More war away will just create more people on the run, not less.
    And I really, REALLY hope you didn't mean a war in Europe.
    Because that has been tried, A LOT, and has been creating chaos on the continent from the end of Pax Romana all the way past the end of the Cold War. Spillovers from that messed up most of the rest of the planet.

We need people capable of sane thinking that can get past one election cycle and screaming of pointless slogans, not more war.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    War where? The west is currently involved in several wars, which do not seem to be solving the issues "back home" - not the ones listed here. Whether you agree with the western involvement in other areas or not (and I mean that in as neutral a way as possible), the thing is, the refugee crisis started in areas with the heaviest western involvement, or just nearby. More war away will just create more people on the run, not less.
    And I really, REALLY hope you didn't mean a war in Europe.
    Because that has been tried, A LOT, and has been creating chaos on the continent from the end of Pax Romana all the way past the end of the Cold War. Spillovers from that messed up most of the rest of the planet.

We need people capable of sane thinking that can get past one election cycle and screaming of pointless slogans, not more war.
    But that's just it. War on some backwater front doesn't bother people back in Europe, so they have time, energy and resource to complain about pointless shit.

Raze down Europe like back in '42 and people have less time for worthless problems.

Inb4 some swedish crackpot starts hollering that she's being raped by whites when she gets preggers and produces white milk.

Just...wat though. Wat the fuck. I don't even...

Only idiots take what they read over at Speisa at face value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But that's just it. War on some backwater front doesn't bother people back in Europe, so they have time, energy and resource to complain about pointless shit.

Raze down Europe like back in '42 and people have less time for worthless problems.
    Yeah, because it would be replaced by problems like finding enough food not to starve, medicine for even the simplest of illnesses, shelter during bad weather, or how to dodge street gangs, because those come up in times when loyalty can be bought for scraps off someone's table. (and if you think I am overdoing it, I would welcome you to look up how Europe looked like in 1945 and whether you would want to live in THAT)
    I'd much rather roll my eyes about milk being listed as a hate symbol than have to worry about that, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

I don't legitimately want war, but yeah, sometimes I do think this.