When to drop the ToS set bonus for holy???

Im really in love with the 2 and 4 piece set bonus for Holy from the ToS raid. Im not sure at what point i should change the set pieces for higher iLVL gear. Anyone know how much of an iLVL increase should i replace the gear with? most of my set pieces are 900 ish.

T21 is bad, T20 was awesome.
    If you got LFR Tos T20 and only get LFR Antoran stuff, you should keep T20 4P.
    It was (roughly) estimated that you needed an increase of 60-90 ilevel of the 4 pieces combined before dropping 4P T20.
    T21 is bad, get it if ilevel is good, don't sweat over it, don't try to change your gameplay to make it work.

after doing a few test of how the new rotation will play out with the tier 21 4 set. sanctify then prayer of healing then flash heal repeat twice. we are vastly underestimating the 4 pc when combining both the 2 piece and 4 piece it will be insane sustained aoe burst healing during heavy aoe damage fights and and fazes. so the answer i can give is hold onto your tos 4 piece in till you have the tier 21 pieces 4 set pieces.
    Last edited by Redfullmoon; 2017-11-13 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks to u both for anwsering me. This will help me ALOT