Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionexe View Post
    Simple to answer: I want old character looks.

I don't want new character looks, not even as optional. I don't want anyone to see my characters any differently than I see them myself. Stupid idea. So keep it old as it was or nothing.
    Should you be allowed to view my characters any differently than I see them?

Just asking because the average eyesight of people is worse than mine. Should people below my sight then be banned from playing, as they disgrace my characters by not seeing them as clearly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    they will never be able to recreate the experience because they have created the "i want it fast and i want it with no effort" with their shitty changes starting with wrath
    Too true but I'll go beyond that and say WoW died with TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BUdoubleG View Post
    Too true but I'll go beyond that and say WoW died with TBC
    Going off sub numbers- WoW came closest to "dying" during Cata and MoP.

Which is hilarious, because the big excuse for the Cata drops was the spike in difficulty after Blizzard listened to a nostalgic, vocal and quite venomous minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Joathen View Post
    Going off sub numbers- WoW came closest to "dying" during Cata and MoP.

Which is hilarious, because the big excuse for the Cata drops was the spike in difficulty after Blizzard listened to a nostalgic, vocal and quite venomous minority.
    First i'm hearing of anyone quitting wow because it was too hard. Is this another bullshit fact that has no actual source?

Quote Originally Posted by gkai View Post
    First i'm hearing of anyone quitting wow because it was too hard. Is this another bullshit fact that has no actual source?
    How exactly would you hear from casuals who quit who never come to the forums to talk about why they quit? How can you source the silent majority?

I'm not saying Cata leavers all left because of difficulty, but I'm genuinely curious what you're asking for as proof. It just looks like you're saying 'If I didn't see it, it didn't happen' when we all know that the majority of casual players never come to the forums or voice their needs publicly, all while the game changed towards those needs.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-11-15 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Should you be allowed to view my characters any differently than I see them?
    This is not the point. I for myself had the same haircut and face as human male since vanilla. With the new models, my toon turned into a goofy peon look if don't switch the face/beard and hair. My favorite haircut looks supershit compared to the one of the old model.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

All this bickering.

All this complaining.

All this self-righteousness.

It's just graphics. A switch that you have full control over, set to old school models/textures upon your VERY FIRST log in.

If you're the tank in a dungeon and you have the switch off, set to old school, it does NOT AFFECT the healer who has it set to new age. And the other way around.

You can have your old models if you want. And I can have the new version like I'd want. In fact, unless I told you just now, you'd never know that I use new models. And it wouldn't fucking matter.

With all this small minded complaining, I'm starting to think we don't deserve Vanilla by Blizz at all. Perhaps we should ask them to stop before we kill each other over spilled milk.

...Also, that comment about wanting the legendary neck to drop once and never again in the classic servers, is just ridiculous. Whomever said that clearly wants a LITERAL A-Z of the vanilla timeline from 2004 to happen. That's insane, and not going to happen. You're not going to have that SAME EXACT epic moment in hillsbrad with that random hunter. Your time in Darkshire WILL NOT play out the EXACT same. If anyone actually wants the same path they walked in Nov 2004-Jan 2007, you're gunna have to wait for an actual working time-machine.
    Last edited by SpellCleave; 2017-11-15 at 10:40 PM.