Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Being alive should be more heavily regulated. We have way to many adults who i wish never were born already.
    We could loose 80% of the world population and still have to many asshats alive :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Standing up for the rights of children while directly and explicitly attacking the rights of adults really isn't the winning argument you think it is.

Rather than complaining that people are having kids, maybe ensure that society provides sufficient support for its working class and poor so that those children don't suffer?
    Many of those "poor" families could be given $100k per year by the government and would still blow it on themselves and not the kids. A majority of them are "poor" because they lack money management skills, dont want to learn fiscal responsibility, or they are greedy and live above their means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Many of those "poor" families could be given $100k per year by the government and would still blow it on themselves and not the kids. A majority of them are "poor" because they lack money management skills, dont want to learn fiscal responsibility, or they are greedy and live above their means.
    Yes, continue licking the boots of the billionaires, it'll do you good some day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    Take a course how to be a parent? and only rich people should have kids? a great idea. Also make those people who shit and piss on the floor in public bathrooms to take a course to be allowed to use them. Also people who throw gum, carbage on the ground should take course where the trash should go. Also people who drive and park like shit, should take a course how to drive, oh wait, did they already? hmm I wonder why people still can't drive properly. How would you even regulate something like that? And I bet those kids will be so happy in adoption line, while their parents sit in jail. Rich infertile parents are waiting for someone to commit crime, so they can adopt their kid.
    Well, it would be one method to trigger a class uprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, continue licking the boots of the billionaires, it'll do you good some day!
    If I recall, he actually is a union employee...that complains about unions in general and the wages they make, and imagines that he could do better with his zero-college education.
    Topic on hand...doesn't have an easy answer. Resources will eventually become limited. And dealing with that, well, I'm kinda glad I won't be alive to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't talk about North Korea here but eugenics are fine

Why isn't giving birth more heavily regulated?

Because we don't live in a totalitarian state where every facet of a person's life, every decision they make, every choice they have is tightly controlled and regulated by the government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Standing up for the rights of children while directly and explicitly attacking the rights of adults really isn't the winning argument you think it is.

Rather than complaining that people are having kids, maybe ensure that society provides sufficient support for its working class and poor so that those children don't suffer?
    And furthermore, evidence shows that when the working class is lifted out of poverty, population growth slows. I'm not sure why, you'd think it'd be the other way around, but that's how it is.

In developing countries, population booms. In developed countries (most of Europe, Canada, the United States) population does not.

I think it was in this video:

If not, it was a different Kurzgesagt video.
    Putin khuliyo

Hard to not laugh at a bunch of angsty, socially maladjusted internet nerds/misanthropes advocating eugenics, controlled breeding, and culling "undesirables" like they wouldn't be the victims of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I agree, we should get rid of poverty, not the rich will like the solutions.

Won't happen, ever, with a right wing government.
    Quite the opposite of it, but whatever.

kids should require a credit score

people should have to take mental health tests to see if they are fit to have kids. too many idiots having kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Quite the opposite of it, but whatever.
    You do know that all right wing governments are in the pockets of the big multi-nationals, right?

Deleted

Or maybe.. just maybe.. poor people can stop making babies seeing they can't afford to raise them?
    Crazy thought I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3kkLFqCuMM

People in this episode:
    Emilia Stancati - a 50 year old waitress that has been a drug addict for most of her life. Had a kid in her teens.
    Jose Merino - a 32 year old with a shitty job working the night shit with 2 kids.
    The couple - both work minimum wage shit jobs - have 2 kids. Both of them in their teens.
    The Mexican couple - both came over from Mexico. he works a shit job, she doens't work - 2 kids on the way

Stop having fucking kids if you can hardly take care of your self. Its not fucking difficult.
    Last edited by mmoc8b9477f07c; 2017-11-16 at 12:14 PM.

Deleted
    No one has a right to control who gives birth or not, One rule for the rich and another for the poor? Piss off...

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    No one has a right to control who gives birth or not, One rule for the rich and another for the poor? Piss off...
    As soon as designer babies with perfect health is possible, I'd consider it unethical to reproduce in any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I read once that poor people get a lot of kids because they experience it as the only way to get a feeling of happiness from life, being aware that they wil have little to no chance to get anything else from life.

If they would just have one I don't think the problem(s) would be so bad, but they never seem to stop at one and prefer to have more children that people with higher incomes.
    it's for tax write offs and certain benefits from the government.

the happiness comes from alcohol.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by nycnyc88 View Post
    Why do you people always want to regulate everything? Who is going to pay for it? The taxpayer is already broke paying for it all.
    As someone once said every single government regulation ever invented was to limit competition through legal channels (ie special favors).
    Oh and yes - "we do it for your safety and for your children". That one never fails for people to give up their individual freedoms.
    Whos going to pay for the children that are neglected, abandoned, or abused by unworthy parrents. Sorry but alot of people dont have the sense in thier head to take care of themselves yet they are trusted with one of the most precious things on earth and thats a childs life. I still feel to have a child you should have to go through the same checks and balances that an adoptive parent should. You do not have the right to neglect, abuse, or ruin a childs life.

Deleted
    Freedom?

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    so its ok for parents to produce children if they cannot care for them, cannot feed them, cannot cloth them, are mentally unable to care for them, or so mentally unstable they abuse them?