Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I remember them saying they was going to keep the story intact even the cross-dressing part. But like I said it seems the development has changed a lot so who knows.

I am still salty as fuck it will be 3 full priced titles.
    Have we any word on that?

All I remember was multiple parts with no clear price.

Although I'm not paying £120-150 for what would essentially be the modern equivalent of each disc.

Thank fucking God PUBG lost. That game is trash.

10+ Year Old Account

This is gonna be the game I watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Have we any word on that?

All I remember was multiple parts with no clear price.

Although I'm not paying £120-150 for what would essentially be the modern equivalent of each disc.
    Can't remember atm sorry.
    But there is this. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fi.../1100-6438387/
    Square Enix has clarified the episodic structure of its Final Fantasy 7 Remake, stating it will be comprised of multiple, full-sized games instead of a series of smaller episodes.
    I didn't even want the remaster but that shit annoyed me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I want more screen-time for Rufus in FF7's Remake. He's my favourite character in the game even to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I want more screen-time for Rufus in FF7's Remake. He's my favourite character in the game even to this day.
    But all he did was spam shotgun......

And have his garbage 140 HP doggo cast Barrier/MBarrier on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But all he did was spam shotgun......

And have his garbage 140 HP doggo cast Barrier/MBarrier on him.
    I liked how frigid and pragmatic he happened to be. Advent Children revealing that he survived and partially redeeming him was the icing on the cake for me - but I typically prefer the antagonists to protagonists in, uh, pretty much everything. So long as they have complex motivations at least or aren't just evil for the sake of being evil.

FF8? Seifer.

FF9? Beatrix.

Devil May Cry? Vergil.

Game of Thrones? Cersei Lannister.

You get the picture.

this ones my favorite so far

is there trailer for s6 or just announcement?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I AM SUPER LATE BUT I BOLDED THE WINNERS
    At least the winners that are listed. For some reason, some categories do not have winners on the official site?

Elec, make the thread for Playstation experience I guess. Post the times too please. I guess I'll watch it on Saturday with you guys. (No it's okay guys, I have no life and no work or anything to do.)

well death stranding looks absolutely wonderful and slightly horrifying.

I still think HZD should have beat Zelda for GOTY, but Nintendo shills will be Nintendo shills.

And this is coming from someone who, in general, doesn’t really care for Sony and their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I still think HZD should have beat Zelda for GOTY, but Nintendo shills will be Nintendo shills.

And this is coming from someone who, in general, doesn’t really care for Sony and their games.
    Oh so do I. I'm just glad it wasn't PUBG that won.

Outside of Overwatch last year every year TGA existed it has went to a high fantasy game. 2014: Dragon Age Inquisition, 2015: Witcher 3, 2017: BoTW.

Then we think about 2016, and it actually had no major fantasy releases. Want to win GOTY? Release a high fantasy game. Seems to be a trend to me, especially since GoT has grown in popularity.

Prediction: Bethesda releases either their GoT game or ES6 this fall and wins TGA. Bank on it.

This GIF sums up TGA 2017

Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-08 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    Death Stranding, brothers and sisters, this I find swimming.

7+ Year Old Account

I completely agree, but I expected BOTW to win due to bias and sentiment. The new Death Stranding trailer was the highlight of the entire show for me.

Or a great game that broke out of it's normal shell to surprise us all was the best of the year. /shrug

Stay salty, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Or a great game that broke out of it's normal shell to surprise us all was the best of the year. /shrug

Stay salty, I guess.
    I think a studio known for making the "Halo Killer that never was" Killzone series jumping into making a full on open world RPG is quite the jump.

Matter of fact both games use the same formula. The Ubisoft open world formula, with their own spin and art style on it. It's time to stop pretending BoTW is some unique darling. All it is, is a polished Nintendo version of the ubisoft formula. Congrats, massive jumperino boyz.

BoTW is a good game, and if it's your GOTY then cool. It's not something that hasn't been done before, let's stop acting like it was.

I am sorry I played both and I couldn't see HZD beating BOTW. HZD is by no means a bad game, it's awesome, but it didn't surprise and awed me as BOTW did. The world in BOTW felt alive and everything had a purpose and consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    The world in BOTW felt alive and everything had a purpose and consequence.
    Yea, what would anyone do if they couldn't pick up 200 different rocks that have koroks under them.

HZD and BoTW are both literal open world games with copy pasted filler everywhere(which is essential to the genre). Trying to debate one did something the other didn't mechanically is arguing through your own bias sun glasses.