Need help making my own private server to archive all the talent trees from 1.0-1.9

If anyone has a guide on how I would do this, I would greatly appreciate it. I plan to go through each and every class and make each of their trees accessible with the information on what they do as well. From every patch to the point where modern archives don't fail to load them (1.9+}

Any help on where I can find the individual patch downloads is appreciated. Thank you.

First of all, such a guide does not exist as there is not any emulator that supports these versions (only 1.12)

And second of all, private server (and other illegal stuff) topics are not permitted on these forums. Check this out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...and-Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    First of all, such a guide does not exist as there is not any emulator that supports these versions (only 1.12)

And second of all, private server (and other illegal stuff) topics are not permitted on these forums.
    I realized the latter but my comments were not some kind of endorsement of them or advocating for them and I do apologize for having to mention them at all, but there is simply no other way to go through previous builds like this.

To your first point, would I be able to data mine the previous builds then? If so, how would I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Octayvius View Post
    I realized the latter but my comments were not some kind of endorsement of them or advocating for them and I do apologize for having to mention them at all, but there is simply no other way to go through previous builds like this.

To your first point, would I be able to data mine the previous builds then? If so, how would I do that?
    Yes, that's possible. You need to find the older clients and use a DBC Extractor (google one for vanilla specifically... there should be also tons of useful guides) on them and this should get you all the necessary data.

It won't be really that easy though to read that data, so you gotta also learn what each column of the tables represent, but it's also not rly hard, just time consuming good luck

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Yes, that's possible. You need to find the older clients and use a DBC Extractor (google one for vanilla specifically... there should be also tons of useful guides) on them and this should get you all the necessary data.

It won't be really that easy though to read that data, so you gotta also learn what each column of the tables represent, but it's also not rly hard, just time consuming good luck
    Thank you. A mod can lock this thread now. My apologies for breaking the rules to post this