Poll: Should We Get HD Updates of Old Tier Sets Each Expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Can We Have 1 Tier Per Expansion That Just Updates Old Tier Sets?

Like they did with Tomb of Sargeras. So if we have 3 tiers each expansion, 2 are brand new, and 1 is remastering fan-favorite armor sets for the classes. It doesn't even have to be rigid like only T6 or T7, but they can pick and choose which armor sets people liked, maybe through a voting system? I think that'd be a cool idea.

What do you think?

Deleted
    tier 2 was updated in hellfire citadel i think. at least for warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    tier 2 was updated in hellfire citadel i think. at least for warriors.
    Recolors =/= remasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Like they did with Tomb of Sargeras. So if we have 3 tiers each expansion, 2 are brand new, and 1 is remastering fan-favorite armor sets for the classes. It doesn't even have to be rigid like only T6 or T7, but they can pick and choose which armor sets people liked, maybe through a voting system? I think that'd be a cool idea.

What do you think?
    They aren't doing tier anymore so that probably won't work.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should update, but when it makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Recolors =/= remasters.
    they are never going to do just a direct polygon/texture update if thats what you mean. they will always either do a "inspired by" or a "what we wanted to do back then but didnt have the polygons for".

5+ Year Old Account
    First of all, tier sets are gone, you can say goodbye to them. There will just be one set per armor type in raids (four sets per raid basically), they'll spend that effort to do mythic-level quality (art wise) armor sets for other sources. So you can finally say goodbyes to the ugly questing sets each expansion has.

Second, they said that gear will now actually look like it comes from the place you got it from - so troll themed gear from the troll raid, horde/alliance themed armor from pvp, kul tiran style armor from kul tiras quests and so on.
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    they are never going to do just a direct polygon/texture update if thats what you mean. they will always either do a "inspired by" or a "what we wanted to do back then but didnt have the polygons for".
    Sure, and they did that for T6, which I'm happy with. I'm just saying I'd like more of that. The judgment pic I posted has quite a few new things to it that the old judgment did not, or was just hastily painted on.

Oh god no. Only if they completely scrap that shit they tried to pass as the DK set this time around.