Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Can you ship canon romance? Is that a thing? Because canon wise Liadrin and Lor'themar already like each other. Headcanon is Thal and Liadrin though.

Either way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmoBYkQfc from the NightborneXBlood elf negotiation room.
    Dude. You can ship anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    If I was to ship anything then, it would be Rommath and Valtrois.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Blood Elf of 10 years I wholely welcome them into the Horde. Kaldorei are self righteous loons. The Nightborne will make a good choice.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

7+ Year Old Account
    it will probably be just some group of nightborne that follow silgryn that join the horde.

else they'd fuck over thalyssra.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    it will probably be just some group of nightborne that follow silgryn that join the horde.

else they'd fuck over thalyssra.
    bad news then. Thalyssra is the one in talks with Liadrin to bring the Nightborne into the fold in BFA.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

If I was to ship anything then, it would be Rommath and Valtrois.
    Ahh, I remember you giving this forum a mental image of Rommath snorting mana dust from Valtrois' bare back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    bad news then. Thalyssra is the one in talks with Liadrin to bring the Nightborne into the fold in BFA.

then thalyssra can choke on an arcan'dor fruit.
    but she's great nonetheless.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    then thalyssra can choke on an arcan'dor fruit.
    but she's great nonetheless.
    The blood elves made Thalyssra keg stand a barrel of sunwell juice, and the pact was sealed.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    And crackships are the best ships. Like MudmugXDudebrul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Either way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmoBYkQfc from the NightborneXBlood elf negotiation room.
    Excuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Is it gonna feel weird playing Blood Elves that were literally asspulled out of nowhere?

When it comes to canon, not everyone did the Suramar story. It has to have been either a Horde or Alliance person and quite surprisingly... it was a Horde hero for once(looking at Onyxia/Naxx).

But for Blood Elves to have suffered at the Alliance and see how Veeresa killed their own people, to just up and join Alleria because they use void magic and she does too? No one can play a Blood Elf Shadow Priest anymore and have it be canon I guess xD

I'm just mad that I did the entire questline on my night elf and now apparently have to do it all over again to play it on the right faction. I main alliance and loved their story to death and I feel punished for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Maybe Blizzard will pull out the mustache-twirling evil Alliance we saw in the BElf and Goblin starting zones? Maybe they have some of that sweet, sweet Azerite?

For the people asking where Tyrande was rude, this is the only thing I can find outside of some passive-aggressiveness in WQs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-BSeuT1Mw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm just mad that I did the entire questline on my night elf and now apparently have to do it all over again to play it on the right faction. I main alliance and loved their story to death and I feel punished for it.
    Perhaps Horde players feel the same saving the Army of light and getting nothing out of it. It is a two faction game after all.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps Horde players feel the same saving the Army of light and getting nothing out of it. It is a two faction game after all.
    Honestly that maybe would be a case if army of light was anything more than few draenei, humie and high elf - noone that we cared about.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Honestly that maybe would be a case if army of light was anything more than few draenei, humie and high elf - noone that we cared about.
    I want Man'ari for the Horde :C There'll be blue and yellow space goats in the Alliance, red space goats in the Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that also has to be mentioned: we did not helped them out of the kindness of our hearts, we helped them because we wanted gul'dan dead. So while we might be saviors, we have our own agenda there too. And as soon as we kill him, we leave.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I want Man'ari for the Horde :C There'll be blue and yellow space goats in the Alliance, red space goats in the Horde
    Yup, nothing beats race of washed up failures to bolster your ranks.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now now, you cant just gutshot someones hyperbole like that.

OT: I dont see why people are getting so worked up over this. Nobody is entitled to anything. No promises were broken. This time last month nobody even knew or cared that nightborn were becoming playable. Now many people are trying to act all betrayed and shit just because the other faction gets something they want. Well that works both ways. As a longtime alliance player who is switching to horde for 8.0 id trade you the cows for the void elves or LF draenei in a heartbeat. But of course nobody cares about the cows because tauren are hardly played as is, and the highmountains are barely any different than the existing models.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-16 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yup, nothing beats race of washed up failures to bolster your ranks.
    But that's most part of the Horde: exiles, ex-slaves, defectors and so on. Kinda okay-ish fit if you ask me.