Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You must be a great customer at used car dealerships.
    Says the guy that literally posts conspiracy bullshit? Yeah, you are the customer in that scenario, not cubby.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    I know that 306 electoral college votes is well over the 270 mark to win the Presidency..then again so does Hillary. I still view those youtube videos for the lols, all those poor crying snowflakes.
    That wasn't the math I was referring to. The math you don't understand, in the least, is statistics and somehow you think that 3%-8% winning means that Hillary somehow had 100% chance with Trump having 0%. Not one legitimate poll ever said he had a 0% chance, and yet you think his win was some miracle.

I sat up and watched and laughed and cheered as the entire media circus ate a huge helping of crow. This was almost as much fun as the Maddow show where she grabbed a set of tax returns...only to get egg all over her face. That was PRICELESS. Hillary lost, build a bridge and get over it.
    Every Trump supporter is like Al Bundy from Married with Children. All of you can't let go of the only win that you have. It's incredibly sad that you won't focus on how bad everything has gotten only because it makes "librol tears". You can't stop bringing up Hillary because it's the only thing you have to say "look at what I did", even though the hard part wasn't winning, it's the four years after where some real change was supposed to happen, but instead all you and your Cheeto and Chief did was make things far worse.

Oops.
    Yeah, not like every other president throughout history has done the thing Trump hasn't and divested from his businesses, but you're right they don't HAVE to, even though he should on every level that way he doesn't profit from us by going to one of his hotels. It only goes to show how corrupt Trump and his entire team is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Says the guy that literally posts conspiracy bullshit? Yeah, you are the customer in that scenario, not cubby.
    Sorry, but I live in the real world, and Trump is not getting impeached. If you honestly believe he is, you are very gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I live in the real world, and Trump is not getting impeached. If you honestly believe he is, you are very gullible.
    Actually... in the real world... Your idea of him not being impeached and his idea that he will be, are equal. Unless you are an X-Men, both of your predictions of the future are equally... “gullible”...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    It basically boils down to: they didn't like the outcome of the 2016 election and want to overturn it. They need to accept that President Trump was elected the same way every single US President has been elected or they need to be arrested for attempting to incite a coup.
    Only 5 presidents of the US have taken office after losing the popular vote and none of them by such a great margin as Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You must be a great customer at used car dealerships.
    Says the guy that literally posts conspiracy bullshit almost every day. How would you even know if you were right on anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    It basically boils down to: they didn't like the outcome of the 2016 election and want to overturn it. They need to accept that President Trump was elected the same way every single US President has been elected or they need to be arrested for attempting to incite a coup.
    So it has nothing to do with Trump laundering money, violating the emolument's clause, colluding with Russia, or obstructing justice? You don't think any of those things have something to do with people wanting him out?

Or are you one of those reality deniers? Who don't think Mueller exists and that investigations should only take three weeks so-why-haven't-they-impeached-him-yet?!?!?!

So it has nothing to do with Trump laundering money
    [Citation and proof needed[

violating the emolument's clause
    He hasnt and the WH Counsel has already confirmed that.

colluding with Russia
    Theres that pesky wheres the proof again....

or obstructing justice
    And again prove it.

? You don't think any of those things have something to do with people wanting him out?
    Nope. None of them are true.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 5 presidents of the US have taken office after losing the popular vote and none of them by such a great margin as Trump.
    The popular vote has never been a factor in any US election...which is why the Electoral College system exists. So the "popular vote" is irrelevant and always has been.

Oops.

You don't live in the real world. You live on fucking conspiracy sites and literal fake news. I can't say with certainty that he is going to get impeached but, if Democrats were in power right now, he certainly would have more backing to articles of impeachment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    [Citation and proof needed[

He hasnt and the WH Counsel has already confirmed that.

Theres that pesky wheres the proof again....

And again prove it.

Nope. None of them are true.

- - - Updated - - -

The popular vote has never been a factor in any US election...which is why the Electoral College system exists. So the "popular vote" is irrelevant and always has been.

Oops.
    Guess you didn't see that latest thread that I posted where Trump was laundering money through his Panama hotel? No? Probably wasn't posted on Breitbart was it? The proof was the guys that were already put away from doing the same money laundering.

His Whitehouse Counsel said he didn't violate the emoluments clause? Color me fucking shocked. Meanwhile other lawyers and scholars like Richard Painter says he has. And he most likely has.

Yeah, he didn't collude with Russia. He was the one that wrote up the reason for the Trump Jr, Kushner, Manafort meeting with the Kremlin lawyer. His entire campaign was talking with Russian propaganda outlet Wikileaks. Papadopoulos and Carter Page were meeting Russians at the behest of the Trump campaign. Kushner was asking for a back channel with the Russians IN THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY. That isn't evidence of collusion at all is it?

Trump's own words prove that he fired James Comey to stop the Russia investigation.

And yes, ALL of them are true. I am sorry you don't read real news.