Moroes or Meatball?

I’ve been 110 a week and need order resources pretty bad

What combat ally should I use. DPS boost would be nice.

Another thread mentioned Meatball, but if I get him he’s better at missions?

And who is Moroes? Should I get him? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    I’ve been 110 a week and need order resources pretty bad

What combat ally should I use. DPS boost would be nice.

Another thread mentioned Meatball, but if I get him he’s better at missions?

And who is Moroes? Should I get him? Ty!
    Honestly, it really doesn't matter. try find a 100 resources per WQ follower equipment, put it in a follower, and use it until you have the resource buffer you need.

Missions are a joke to complete, there really isn't an optimization problem to solve. I personally wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes ever thinking about this.

Use Ritssyn as your combat ally, with the best resource generators you can find. (There are two different equipment items that give 100 per WQ - one legendary that also gives 50g - so you can get those plus a 50 resource item.) Keep in mind you cannot use two of the same item on one follower.

Meatball is good for missions, as is Moroes (as I understand it - haven't got him yet). Since your this new to 110, focus on getting your existing followers' gear up to snuff and moving on to Argus so you can upgrade them to 950 armor and using the better equipment. Of course, make sure you've completed your order hall campaign and the Broken Isle chain so you can have seven followers active.

Meatball is handy as a bodyguard, he drops the buff balls and does a nuke when the enemy is at low health. But you'll find yourself wishing you had either +success or -duration on him for missions sooner or later. I put the +gold and +resources items on followers that aren't bodyguards. It's annoying to have a bodyguard still fighting when you're trying to mount up or stealth. If you have more than one +100 resource items, then you can use one on Meatball and use for now. Save the other for coupling with legendary +100 items, to put on a follower that isn't active all the time.

Moroes is a rare drop. I wouldn't bother farming him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meatball has the fun effect where he instakills something once it reaches a particular health % threshold. Before, when he first came out, it was sub-20%, but (likely due to a bug, glitching, etc), he's instakills things anywhere from sub-80% to 20%. It makes him incredibly invaluable when fighting rares/elites.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic