I hate these BGs

for some reason I really hate the orb bg and the underground goblin bg with the mine carts...

everytime i go there I am triggered ... it is the layout of the map, the colors, everything....i really hate those two BGs....

does anyone else find them really annoying ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its good thing you can blacklist them.

OT: Anything 10 man is cancer from healers PoV.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I take those two off the rotation if I fancy myself a random BG (it's not often, admittedly).
    Never really cared to learn them or any tricks/things about them. Just boring.
    I prefer a good ol WSG for the member berries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl View Post
    for some reason I really hate the orb bg and the underground goblin bg with the mine carts...

everytime i go there I am triggered ... it is the layout of the map, the colors, everything....i really hate those two BGs....

Blacklist the ones you don't like. Problem solved.
    I blacklist AV and IoC (because I play Horde)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl View Post

Oh, I love Temple of Kotmogu, good fun!

I do hate Strand of the Ancients, as well as anything with an overload of a certain group, I do not need to name them for some to know - basically, I love AV but I loathe 40 mans. Dilemma.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I hate the Strand of the Ancients and I love the WSG and AB . But I really need to find a addon for easier heal at 40 man BGs because the grid take so much space .

I keep Strand and IoC blacklisted because gas vehicles, but if I could blacklisted more I'd add Silvershard Mines and whatever the Gorge place is called. AV is fun enough because you can still get into small skirmishes while defending/capping towers, but I wouldn't mind blacklisting it as well due to how long the queue times get inflated for this BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    need to be able to blacklist at least 5 BG's; Deepwind Gorge and Silvershard mines ALWAYS pop in my BG qeues, often back to back so badly that i never see AB or WSG
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2017-11-16 at 09:17 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol