Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Put up or shut up.
    You're the one making an assertion.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "We're going to pass laws and impose social norms to shut you up, get you fired, and open the way to seizing your kids when you won't give them hormone treatments! But WE'RE the victims! Just shut up whiners!"
    "I make shit up!"

I suggest you read what the AAP wrote on trans kids, by the way. Or WPATH. Until then, you're clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    You're the one making an assertion.
    You and the other person have done nothing but ridicule this entire time. Tell me what is fantasy, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Except he hates your Fuhrer. I can see why you wouldn't like him.
    Wrong guy.

Elba, please tell me again about how Iran deserves to have nuclear weapons so they can finish the Final Solution at their leisure. Or did you forget our last conversation?
    Why shouldn't a sovereign nation have nuclear weapons if it chooses to?

Actually his whole shtick is discussing the idea of phenomenological truth vs objective truth through the lens of viewing mythology as metaphors that map onto human behavior. But you would already know that if you'd looked at his work instead of listening to other people talk about their interpretation of his work.
    Nah. His stick is whining that Frozen is radical feminist propaganda destroying Western civilization. Also literal crying, look it up, the video is hilarious, about evul post Modernism.

This made me wonder how hard it would be to go a day without using any pronouns.

You and the other person have done nothing but ridicule this entire time. Tell me what is fantasy, troll.
    Well, you are offering nothing that deserves anything but ridicule. So...

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you are offering nothing that deserves anything but ridicule. So...
    "I demand you debate me, tranny!"

Wrong guy.
    No, I'm pretty sure I got the right guy.

Why shouldn't a sovereign nation have nuclear weapons if it chooses to?
    Because Iran has expressed in no uncertain terms that it wishes to annihilate the Jews. If you are, (for whatever reason) carrying bullets with you, and a guy in a KKK uniform walks up to you and says, "Hey, can I have those bullets you've got there? I need them to shoot that nigger across the street." If you give that KKK member those bullets and he shoots that black man across the street, you are guilty of a hate crime. Maybe not legally depending on where you live, but morally you're culpable to the Nth degree. The only reason other than mental illness that you would give that guy those bullets is if you wanted that black man to die. Therefore, you wanting Iran to have nuclear weapons, when they have been explicit on their stance about not just Israel, but the Jews in general, is racism. It's not just racism it's genocidal racism. If you were making foreign policy you would gleefully be complicit in the genocide of the Jews, because you're a monster. You're evil; and you go around accusing others of being evil to make yourself feel better. You're a nasty piece of work that needs a metaphorical kick in the ass before you hurt someone with your weaponized beliefs.

Nah. His stick is whining that Frozen is radical feminist propaganda destroying Western civilization. Also literal crying, look it up, the video is hilarious, about evul post Modernism.
    That's pretty fucked up. I hate you Elba, in no uncertain terms I hate you. I still wouldn't derive any pleasure from watching you cry. I don't find people crying out of sadness to be a thing that gives enjoyment, laughter and life.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    "I demand you debate me, tranny!"
    Don't you know that you owe every bigot a civil debate to justify your existence?

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm pretty sure I got the right guy.
    Nah, the guy in the video has neither mustache nor sunglasses.

Because Iran has expressed in no uncertain terms that it wishes to annihilate the Jews. If you are, (for whatever reason) carrying bullets with you, and a guy in a KKK uniform walks up to you and says, "Hey, can I have those bullets you've got there? I need them to shoot that nigger across the street." If you give that KKK member those bullets and he shoots that black man across the street, you are guilty of a hate crime. Maybe not legally depending on where you live, but morally you're culpable to the Nth degree. The only reason other than mental illness that you would give that guy those bullets is if you wanted that black man to die. Therefore, you wanting Iran to have nuclear weapons, when they have been explicit on their stance about not just Israel, but the Jews in general, is racism. It's not just racism it's genocidal racism. If you were making foreign policy you would gleefully be complicit in the genocide of the Jews, because you're a monster. You're evil; and you go around accusing others of being evil to make yourself feel better. You're a nasty piece of work that needs a metaphorical kick in the ass before you hurt someone with your weaponized beliefs.
    Israel has threatened to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.

That's pretty fucked up. I hate you Elba, in no uncertain terms I hate you. I still wouldn't derive any pleasure from watching you cry. I don't find people crying out of sadness to be a thing that gives enjoyment, laughter and life.
    Dunno, but seeing a grown man cry over the conspiracy theories about post modern Marxists he created in his head is pretty funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't you know that you owe every bigot a civil debate to justify your existence?
    While at the same time they whinge about freedom of speech while they seek to limit the freedom of expression of trans folks by fighting against anti-discrimination laws so us speaking out or expressing ourselves threatens our livelihood, our families, and our medical care.

10+ Year Old Account
    TL;DR of this thread, 2 trans people bashing anyone remotely challenging them or their views... nice.

Israel has threatened to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.
    Because Iran has threatened to completely obliterate the Jews off the face of the Earth if they but had the power.

The KKK guy said, "As soon I reload you're a dead nigger."

The black guy responded by saying, "If you try and load that gun I'm gonna shoot it out of your hand."

Then there's you on the sidelines saying, "Dude you can't shoot the gun out of his hand. He needs that gun to protect himself from you, because you just threatened to shoot the gun out of his hand!"

You're acting like the two positions are equivalent, and they're not. To quote Ben Affleck, it's gross, it's racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Iran has threatened to completely obliterate the Jews off the face of the Earth if they but had the power.

The black guy responded by saying, "If you try and load that gun I'm gonna shoot it out of your hand."

Then there's you on the sidelines saying, "Dude you can't shoot the gun out of his hand. He needs that gun to protect himself from you, because you just threatened to shoot the gun out of his hand!"

You're acting like the two positions are equivalent, and they're not. To quote Ben Affleck, it's gross, it's racist.
    Man, why are you still debating them... come back to the DBZ thread, we miss u :P too bad you don't like super

Let them keep on living in their bubble where everyone should bow down to the 0.3% of trans people and their demands or be deemed transphobic...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    TL;DR of this thread, 2 trans people bashing anyone remotely challenging them or their views... nice.
    Refusing to debate someone over my very existence is actually a pretty good choice on my part. Not my fault all you guys are so obsessed with us that you keep making threads that'll eventually be locked.

While at the same time they whinge about freedom of speech while they seek to limit the freedom of expression of trans folks by fighting against anti-discrimination laws so us speaking out or expressing ourselves threatens our livelihood, our families, and our medical care.
    Protecting people in the work place or schools or medical institutes from discrimination or people being called out socially for shitty behavior is literally how we will turn into 1984.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you black?

Man, why are you still debating them... come back to the DBZ thread, we miss u :P too bad you don't like super
    *hugs*

I think I debate people like Elba, (not really debating, this is more of me pontificating at him) because on some level I'm addicted to the pain. To paraphrase Fight Club it's like the sore in your mouth that would heal if you just stopped tonguing it.

And I haven't given up on DBS yet. Soon-ish I'm going to check out the English dub and see if I like that more.

Edit: Though I expect I'll be banned soon because I just don't care about arbitrary things like forum rules these days.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-11-20 at 04:15 AM.

Let them keep on living in their bubble where everyone should bow down to the 0.3% of trans people and their demands or be deemed transphobic...
    a) I'm cis, actually. b) Wanting to be treated with respect and not be discriminated against is demanding people to bow down?

"When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression" rings pretty true here ITT.

Are you black?
    You're deflecting bitch, because you know I'm right. You're totally willing to cover for violent racists because you don't think the Jews have a right to exist, and it's okay to get rid of them so long as you don't have to pull the trigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refusing to debate someone over my very existence is actually a pretty good choice on my part. Not my fault all you guys are so obsessed with us that you keep making threads that'll eventually be locked.
    We're so "obsessed" with you because you're .3% of the population and yet act like we should do whatever you want and change the majority for the good of the vast minority that you are... and multiple cases of parents abusing their children by having them on hormones before they old enough to have their own thoughts, and helping create a society where you can't freely express your self for fear of marginalization.

I mean just look at this thread and it's subject... it should never have even been a topic for discussion, guy doesn't want to use made up pronouns, good for him, period. that's all the debate required... but as soon as someone goes against you they're literally portrayed as Hitler...

And no, calling you He/She instead of Xer/Xim or w/e the fuck pronouns you come up with is not being disrespectful. Besides respect is earned, and you haven't done anything to earn it from me. I'll say hello to you and not treat you like shit because I'm not that kind of person, but further than that you're going to have to work for it, and not expect it just because you're self-entitled.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2017-11-20 at 04:18 AM.

You're deflecting bitch, because you know I'm right. You're totally willing to cover for violent racists because you don't think the Jews have a right to exist, and it's okay to get rid of them so long as you don't have to pull the trigger.
    It is actually pretty important. If you're not black you using the n-word and accusing me of racism is pretty ironic.