Which class to PVP?

Been playing for a few days in Legion because of a long break I took in MoP. I have a few toons I'm interested in doing PVP with, but would like to know the communities thoughts on each one.

Feral Druids
    BM Hunter
    Frost Mage
    Ele. Shaman

Pros/cons? Which of these classes are shining?
    I really only have time to do BG's maybe some pickup RBG and pickup 2's.

Thanks so much!

Deleted

2v2 spec representation at 2400+ rating.
    Source: arenamate.net

All of those specs can do very well except for BM hunter. Avoid BM at all costs unless you're just planning on doing casual bgs.

Deleted
    Well... and Mages are pretty bad in 2s. So there's only Feral and Ele Shaman left to choose from.

In BGs, i've personally found ele shamans to be the most annoying thing to go up against. :P

Feral is quite fun in BGs, just put bleeds on everything you see.

Also had a ton of fun with fDK and UH DK, Frost got insane damage pretty much all the time, while UH can spread aids all over the place and dominate damage done.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

the comments from the other dudes are sooo wrong. In your list, ELE shaman is unrivaled by all the other spec.
    ELE is much much better than the other classes in 3s and RBGs (i dont know about 2s). They are not even close. If you pick feral, you will regret it as soon as you face an ELE shaman with equal skills as you in a BG.

Beside, as a feral/BM you won't even do RBGs because you won't get invited.
    Ele is clearly OP, I wouldn't be impressed to see blizzard nerfing them.

What about random BG and RBG? I hate arena and pillar humping..

Deleted
    For 2s feral since they are op right now, insane damage, very strong cc, best mobility

Quote Originally Posted by Makatafinger View Post
    What about random BG and RBG? I hate arena and pillar humping..
    Zappy boi all day. As long as your teammates know how to peel, you're basically a wrecking ball.

Deleted
    Bm hunter is rubbish dont bother, if i was you i would go with frost DK, very solid spec and has nice slows/cc.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Well... and Mages are pretty bad in 2s. So there's only Feral and Ele Shaman left to choose from.
    Wait, what? In current 2v2 meta mages are very strong in 2v2. 2.2k mage/rdruid is so easy to get. I am playing 2v2 with mage mainly and its much easier even than with fotms like fdk

If you focus on bgs mainly go ele shaman. Flame shocj everything, stormkeeper + chain lightning at 3+ targets and spam instant lava bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by syandell86 View Post
    Been playing for a few days in Legion because of a long break I took in MoP. I have a few toons I'm interested in doing PVP with, but would like to know the communities thoughts on each one.

Feral Druids
    BM Hunter
    Frost Mage
    Ele. Shaman

Pros/cons? Which of these classes are shining?
    I really only have time to do BG's maybe some pickup RBG and pickup 2's.

Thanks so much!
    While I will not add to what to choose, I can definitely add to what NOT to choose and that is BM Hunter .. Blizz clearly gave up completely on the spec Legion PvP wise.

On a personal level and after 7.3 I became a huge fan of Frost DK .. Crazy fun spec in all parts of the game .. Absolutely love the 60CD on demand burst (requires PvE and PvP talents) and when you add engineering bombs the pressure is real son..

lurker and entry fragger