Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So let's recap here.

1. You used a slur against another gay man.
    2. You got banned for it.
    3. You tried to circumvent the ban by creating another profile.
    4. You decided to harass and troll other users on a post about someone shooting their literal slave owner.
    5. Your new account got deleted.

You have no right to complain, and I would've banned you too. In fact if I could, I would IP ban you from using my site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have kept using your second account only for updating you friends and family about your medical conditions instead of bashing people.

LOL OP. Your strategy failed. Try harder or deal with failure.

Nothing less expected from Facebook my friend.
    As others have have noted. In these times, people just have to suck up the double standards on the internet and move on. There are a lot of very nasty people out there (and here as a matter of fact). People shouldn’t lower themselves to their standards just to prove a point. I do not.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Deleted
    The opening posts touches on at the very least two Forbidden topics and really is hardly more than a blog post. Closing.