Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sure buddy, sure, what an interesting suggestion.

No, not really, this makes no sense. No sense whatsoever.

this is a BS thread with a burner account. it will be a big enough task just to be v1 running and "feeling" like it did back then, but to pile the other expansions onto it is just not even something to consider. Do you really think someone would go back through Cata again? Completing a realistic v1 will be task enough, for both devs and players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignius View Post
    You are more than welcomed to post here, its part of the experience, I said unless you have anything to contribute stop posting here. If you want to sit here and post random comments as to why vanilla shouldn't make a come back and harassing people you can, it is just not appreciated. If you want to come here and contribute something, for instance "This wouldn't work due to..." please help yourself. All you're doing is trying to get a reaction and its of no use but by all means keep living in your "I'm right everyone else is wrong going to waste my time posting pathetic attempts to get reactions from people" bubble :3 Would advice you to change your manner if you would like to get anywhere in life, feel free to send me a private message if you are interested in continuing the trolling/harassing behavior.
    i dont really give a shit what you appreciate. i dont give a shit about your reaction either. if you havent noticed, snowflake, you and 15 other threads pop up every hour about this same topic. if you werent fishing for responses, especially ones to the contrary, then why dont you go post in one of those threads? it would be much appreciated. i dont care how you react or if you do at all, but since this isnt your forums, and im entitled to an opinion as well, i will give it. dont like it? log out/delete your account if you cant take criticism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrunner View Post
    this is a BS thread with a burner account. it will be a big enough task just to be v1 running and "feeling" like it did back then, but to pile the other expansions onto it is just not even something to consider. Do you really think someone would go back through Cata again? Completing a realistic v1 will be task enough, for both devs and players.
    i dont think he has taken all of that into account. hes just spouting nonsense and in turn getting defensive when people tell him hes being ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Ignius View Post
    Blizzard has announced vanilla servers. They wouldn't bring vanilla servers at an event as popular as Blizzcon if they were not behind the idea. There us such a thing as going around shutting down ideas for something that will be happening because you don't seem them as "fun". Which is exactly what MasterOfNone is doing. My argument may not have been brought up in perfect wording so let me try it again. Blizzard has shown interest in Vanilla servers, if you are against it then by all means don't play them, but allow Blizzard to get ideas, opinion from the audience they are targeting.
    I shall make that clearer.

There is no evidence of blizzard supporting multiple versions.
    They even said there was the decision of where to start.
    That makes their intent very clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.