Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll stop using condoms!

America first!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a satire article? It's a bit absurd.

Tennis, you come across as incredible desperate, are you sure you should waste time here instead of going out there and do something?

as a man who spends several years pledging his heart to a woman who will never have his children
    Seems like these pathetic twats need to get with reality and settle. LOTS of sub 5s out there with ticking biological clocks.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Probably one of the weirdest articles I have ever read. There's already too many of us, we don't need more children. Also, not everyone wants children, I sure as hell won't have any.

Illuminati will depopulate 90% of you oxygen thiefs anyway as soon as they finish off Syria, build their pipeline, collapse the world economy, start ww3, and take over. Don't bother making more oxygen thief atheist kids as they won't grow up to see age 15 anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Tennis, you come across as incredible desperate, are you sure you should waste time here instead of going out there and do something?
    Dude please. I barely post on here. Most of the time I'm out doing something productive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Dude please. I barely post on here. Most of the time I'm out doing something productive.
    No you aren't lol, also why aren't you answering the posts dirrected at you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Not everyone wants a relationship or a marriage or kids. For me I pursue my hobbies and work, I enjoy gaming, I enjoy my side development projects, and I enjoy what I do for work. I don't want kids or a relationship when I already have what I want in life.
    Sure for now. But then what? When you're older and you realize you've aged and aren't very desirable? Then what? When all your friends and family are married with kids and grandkids and you're just gaming? Then what.

Sounds awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Sure for now. But then what? When you're older and you realize you've aged and aren't very desirable? Then what? When all your friends and family are married with kids and grandkids and you're just gaming? Then what.

Sounds awful.
    Adopt a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    We need to be invaded by blue people reproduce and everybody in the future is Blue, I am cool with that then everybody can die of a stroke worried too much about dumb shit like this.
    I do wish the human race was more diverse in a way. Because if you think about it, whites have tons of visual differences, but outside that it's mostly just boring tones of brown and black. Blue, green, bright pink, real yellow, would be cool to see.

Deleted
    Also what age are you on about ? My mum was pulling men well in her 50s

Deleted
    "Being caught in the Friend Zone is an inarguable drag on fertility rates, as a man who spends several years pledging his heart to a woman who will never have his children is also a man who most likely won’t procreate with anyone else during that time of incarceration."

Is this actually something that happens outside cheasy movies?

I would say expensive living cost and high taxations being one of the main causes.
    Having both partners work long hours a day, barely enough time and/or spare money for kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    "Being caught in the Friend Zone is an inarguable drag on fertility rates, as a man who spends several years pledging his heart to a woman who will never have his children is also a man who most likely won’t procreate with anyone else during that time of incarceration."

Is this actually something that happens outside cheasy movies?
    Only with losers that probably shouldn't procreate

7+ Year Old Account
    What a garbage article. If anything, men should freeze their sperm and get a vasectomy when they turn 18 so they can actually control their own reproductive life.

Pure comedy gold.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    What a garbage article. If anything, men should freeze their sperm and get a vasectomy when they turn 18 so they can actually control their own reproductive life.
    Yeah right. And then when they try having a kid later on and realize that their sperm was ruined in storage then what?

That might be the dumbest thing I ever read. As if there's a way to get rid of the friend zone. It's always existed and always will. it was just called unrequited love. How do you tell the world to stop loving people who don't love you? You don't and it's a personal problem

Also it has nothing to do with fertility rates unless people are just dumber than they used to be

10+ Year Old Account
    So we have a real problem that is being thoroughly misinterpreted by someone I've never heard of.

Current fertility rate can be explained by a society whose focus is on individual development. Either you make having children more interesting on an individual basis, or you keep the same issue. Many people would love to have children but are afraid of losing (Or losing their job's prospects) their jobs or unable to sustain themselves and their family.

Do you want to fix that? Make having children a gift, not a burden.

Although frankly, some comments on the other side here are outright appalling. Vasectomy at 18? What the hell.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..