Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not so sure a population-level difference in behavior is the same as 'all members of a group'. I don't know which one he meant, but most people can acknowledge that people from Tibet generally act differently than people from Brazil. You don't have to be a racist to see that.

It's sort of one of the points of having a country in the first place - to have a space where you can be among likeminded people. I don't live in Brazil and don't want to. I don't have anything against them. I can respect them from a distance. If you start forcing their culture and behavior on me (yes, government force through immigration) we're going to have problems. Like above, you're not a racist to prefer not to participate or be around Brazilian culture, which comes with both its positives and negatives. You need to let their society handle their problems their way, not bring them here and make us deal with them. Because our way doesn't work for them. African American civil activists have made this clear - white people just have a different way of living and don't have the same rhythm or way of behaving and interacting with the world.
    Well you better get a cup because it’s going to happen and keep happening whether you like it or not. You can choose to be indifferent and lose more or accepting and lose far less and become stronger

Every inch of earth has done it since the beginning you aren’t going to stop it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

2/10, won't read again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Someone needs to make you amabassador to the little country called Afrika. And maybe vice amabassador to India and the region of southeast asia.
    Why southeast asia? Outside of Philippines, Laos and Cambodia their birth rates are either at a healthy level or below replacement rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    No, he's not talking about reality when he claims western values exist. All the countries are different. The countries which are the most similar to Sweden is Denmark and Norway. Japan is more similar to us than the US, Ireland or Canada. Western values my ass when an east asian country is more similar to us than other western countries.
    They are different. But we are a united western front. That is reality Japan is part of the western front also. So you accept that or you don’t. But then your problem is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    They are different. But we are a united western front. That is reality Japan is part of the western front also. So you accept that or you don’t. But then your problem is reality.
    No, we're not united. Polish people aren't liked in Sweden, nor are baltic people or romanians. Why? Because they're perceived to be leechers, criminals or people who are only employable for doing simple physical jobs like picking strawberries or doing other physical labor that doesn't really require much education.

Japanese people are held in much higher regard in the general population than them.

It's dropped because things are taking longer compared to earlier decades and generations... education takes longer to get a decent career, a career to make money takes longer, to get a house you need to have the finance and that decent career to support it or even move out... Along that, you have to find someone you're compatible with maybe married or not, then be able to support a child and start the family.
    Not sure how "friendzone" causes the decline... No point having a child amidst a clusterfuck of relationship, that causes REALLY messed up children if the parents are immature as shit.

Even before entertaining the chance to breed, people want stability and if that takes years, it's going to cause that reaction.

This ignores environmental issues, that affect us globally.

This ignores things like biologically for women and men who will start to degrade as they age past their apparent baby-making prime. With people having children into their 30s, you're battling with things like miscarriages and complications.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-11-19 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Oh sod off and go get married and have kids or STFU!

The human race doesn't need more kids
    Stop this shit. It's India/China/Africa that are overpopulated, not the West.

If you keep bringing over people you will eventually lose control of what's legal and what isn't. Do you really want Sharia law?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we're not united. Polish people aren't liked in Sweden, nor are baltic people or romanians. Why? Because they're perceived to be leechers, criminals or people who are only employable for doing simple physical jobs like picking strawberries or doing other physical labor that doesn't really require much education.
    I think you are trying to lump yourself and your experience with the entire country. Even Japanese are western go visit Hawaii some time you might learn some shocking facts about how wrong you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Stop this shit. It's India/China/Africa that are overpopulated, not the West.

If you keep bringing over people you will eventually lose control of what's legal and what isn't. Do you really want Sharia law?
    By that logic Japan is overpopulated yet they're doing just fine with their 130 million people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/04/...-just-friends/

What do you think about this hard hitting article?
    I think the same as I always think.

You should post less garbage.

Gn.

I think you are trying to lump yourself and your experience with the entire country. Even Japanese are western go visit Hawaii some time you might learn some shocking facts about how wrong you are.
    No, they're not western.

There is no unity even among western countries. Anti-american sentiment is pretty common in Sweden as is anti-romanian or anti-polish and so on.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-11-19 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    I think the same as I always think.

You should post less garbage.

Gn.
    Funny you say that when you also say your biggest regret is

Mine: Not settling down early to have a traditional family (wife, kids, house and a car.etc)

Yours?

Deleted
    Funny you say that when you also say your biggest regret is
    Was just a prank, bro.

I mean, that's what you do too, right?

Also, it's certainly true that it is a drag on the fertility rate. You end up with single people who are older and struggle to get married. Many have remorse about not settling down earlier.
    Or lets solve aging, death, dying, etc. Let us live forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they're not western.

There is no unity among western countries.
    Yes there is there is more unity among western countries than anywhere including Japan. You have a very warped fucked up view of reality. Unity doesn’t mean conformity you have that confused.

Luke, Luke I’m your father.

Yes there is there is more unity among western countries than anywhere including Japan. You have a very warped fucked up view of reality. Unity doesn’t mean conformity you have that confused.
    No, there isn't. There might be unity in regards to military matters but most certainly not social or political unity beyond military matters due to russia. Swedes are rather anti-american outside of that context. Meanwhile, very few Swedes dislike Japan.

By that logic Japan is overpopulated yet they're doing just fine with their 130 million people.
    Japan doesn't have room for more people though, does it? Tokyo is just one city and has a population that's half what Romania has.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Japan doesn't have room for more people though, does it? Tokyo is just one city and has a population that's half what Romania has.
    There's plenty of space there but they'd have to build new cities. Which costs, a lot. It's the same deal with Sweden. We have a lot of space here but we most certainly do not have the resources to build new cities. Most of the population in Sweden is in the southern and central parts of the country, mostly congregated in cities which are rather crowded, which makes it hard to find a place to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there isn't. There might be unity in regards to military matters but most certainly not social or political unity beyond military matters due to russia. Swedes are rather anti-american outside of that context. Meanwhile, very few Swedes dislike Japan.
    Under your spell. Seriously you need to crack open a history book. No doubt you do things different from others in your own country as well as others this isn’t the borg. Countries can be different it doesn’t mean they ar united.

Just because countries are the same doesn’t make them the same or united.

Go to Hawaii and you will see lots of Japanese super close to American culture

Under your spell. Seriously you need to crack open a history book. No doubt you do things different from others in your own country as well as others this isn’t the borg. Countries can be different it doesn’t mean they ar united.

Just because countries are the same doesn’t make them the same or united.
    A history book? Okay, let me tell you this, that's not going to end up well considering the massive protests in Sweden against USA in the past due to wars. USA isn't that liked here. People here don't feel unity with americans. If USA was attacked there would be a lot of people who would be like "They only have themselves to blame" and not give a shit.