Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    A history book? Okay, let me tell you this, that's not going to end up well considering the massive protests in Sweden against USA in the past due to wars.
    Nope lol. Although I’m sure protesting has happened just not as much as maybe now. But also not as much as you like to sell.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    muslims will fix the problems of low ferility , just watch and learn

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Japan doesn't have room for more people though, does it? Tokyo is just one city and has a population that's half what Romania has.
    That's only the cities, the rural areas are dying off but what every country really needs is address the social safety net.

The US's birth rates are considerably higher than the EU's has been for a long time.

You can thank Latino immigrants for that. Although even their birth rates are dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    Lmfao. Omfg seriously guys full of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan doesn't have room for more people though, does it? Tokyo is just one city and has a population that's half what Romania has.
    Yeah it does. They can build more condos. They can improve their agricultural output through advances in technology as well.

People claimed it was overpopulated years ago yet their population grew and they're fine.

It's more that Japan's population is heavily concentrated in a few urban centers.

But Japan's population has been shrinking for some time now, due to low fertility rates and low immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Lmfao. Omfg seriously guys full of it.
    Bet it's a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nope lol. Although I’m sure protesting has happened just not as much as maybe now. But also not as much as you like to sell.
    USA being used as a warning example in the past:

"I am convinced that the difficulties of the US government largely depend on the fact that there is a mass unemployment in America, which makes it natural for many white people to try to fight poverty and unemployment on the blacks in the belief that they do not have to suffer themselves. We Swedes live in such an infinitely happier lottery situation. Our country's population is homogeneous, not only in terms of race but also in many other respects. Therefore, we can tackle unemployment problems in a completely different way, knowing that what we do is one thing that is in any case not influenced by differences in skin color or religion without our efforts being motivated solely for the sake of unemployment itself. - Tage Erlander 1965

About vietnam war:
    "One should call things by their proper name. What is happening now in Vietnam is a form of torture. ---
    What you do is to torture people, to torment a nation to humiliate it, to force it into submission through power.
    And therefore the bombings are an evil act. And of that we have many examples in modern history. And they are generally associated with a name: Guernica, Oradour, Babij Jar, Katyń, Lidice, Sharpeville, Treblinka. There the violence has triumphed. But the aftermath's judgment has fallen hard over those who took responsibility.
    Now a new name is added to the line: Hanoi, Christmas 1972." - Olof Palme 1972

On December 20, 1967, there was a violent clash between the Vietnam protesters and police, who tried to prevent protesters from reaching the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. Demonstrations continued in March 1968 which resulted in the United States recalling its ambassador.

Relations with the US was really bad in the past, it's only as of lately they've gotten better. Unity? lol.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-11-19 at 11:25 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Funnily enough, I have a few female friends, and I have no desire in banging any of them. Do I find them attractive enough to? Sure. Am I in it for that or holding out for it for some bizarre reason? Not a god damn chance!

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    Muslims complain about not being able to date women here, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it was. You started talking about western values. There is no unified values among western countries. All differ in values. I reject your "western values" because as it stands you're just using it as a catchall term for any and all western countries regardless of the culture of the countries.
    The term "western values" does not suggest unity of values. It's a broad catchall for a general trend. One your own graphic identified and quantified, no less.

This "unified values" nonsense is you moving the goalposts. It isn't an honest way to approach things.

Southern Europe is nothing like Sweden. Eastern Europe is nothing like Western Europe. Northern Europe is nothing close to USA or Canada. Japan is closer than Ireland, US or Canada to Sweden.
    And the same applies within countries. There's no "Canadian values", because people from a farm in the Maritimes are likely to have different value systems than a Vancouverite tech worker.

Unity of values isn't a thing, period, to begin with. That's exactly my point. You're appealing to a nonsense concept of unity, and then denying the same the moment it doesn't work in your favor any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's sort of one of the points of having a country in the first place - to have a space where you can be among likeminded people.
    That isn't remotely true in the modern era, and was explicitly and blatantly not true, historically speaking, where nations were formed by conquest and integration of many different peoples. Particularly the largest and most successful empires, such as Rome, which was incredibly diverse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So the far left meme Tennisace from Canada just posted a federalist article?

wut?
    Why the surprise?

He "loves" and "hates" everyone equally. As long as he can troll, disrupt and deceive it's fair game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Oh sod off and go get married and have kids or STFU!

The human race doesn't need more kids
    thank you... just.. thank you.

Seriously Tennis take that shit and go elsewhere with it. The human population is larger now then it ever has been in history. It taxes resources on the f**king planet more then it ever has, and your linking crap as if fearmongering that the human race is suddenly going to die out from low sperm count?

The reason why people are either dying for starvation or mass migrating to other countries is because there are so many people having more kids then they can support. The reason why waiting lists for doctors and hospitals and housing is so long is because there are to many people in it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    It's a fact that blacks + hispanics are starting to become the majority in the US, while muslim population and african are rising in the EU. You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that white will be the minority in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The term "western values" does not suggest unity of values. It's a broad catchall for a general trend. One your own graphic identified and quantified, no less.

This "unified values" nonsense is you moving the goalposts. It isn't an honest way to approach things.
    No, it didn't identify and quantify anything relating to "western values". Japan is closer to us than USA, Canada or Ireland.

And the same applies within countries. There's no "Canadian values", because people from a farm in the Maritimes are likely to have different value systems than a Vancouverite tech worker.

Unity of values isn't a thing, period, to begin with. That's exactly my point. You're appealing to a nonsense concept of unity, and then denying the same the moment it doesn't work in your favor any more.
    Yes, there are canadian values, otherwise you wouldn't be able to be distinguished and separated from others in a survey.

I'm not denying that values exist, I'm rejecting your usage of "western values" as a catchall term for any and all western countries regardless of the differences, notwithstanding that Japan is closer to us than USA, Ireland or Canada.

Someone from northern Sweden isn't going to face massive cultural differences when moving to southern Sweden. They might have the accent but they share the same values, celebrate the same things, eat the same things, think the same of family, think the same of friends. Someone moving from Greece to Sweden on the other hand, is likely to struggle with the difference in culture due to different values.

That isn't remotely true in the modern era, and was explicitly and blatantly not true, historically speaking, where nations were formed by conquest and integration of many different peoples. Particularly the largest and most successful empires, such as Rome, which was incredibly diverse.
    Integration? More like, forced assimilation in many cases. Finns and Norwegians and the Danish parts of present-time Sweden were forced to learn Swedish, we wreaked havoc on their way of living when we conquered them during Stormaktstiden, as did we to any other places that were conquered. They were forced to adapt to the Swedish way of living.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-11-19 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not so sure a population-level difference in behavior is the same as 'all members of a group'. I don't know which one he meant, but most people can acknowledge that people from Tibet generally act differently than people from Brazil. You don't have to be a racist to see that.

It's sort of one of the points of having a country in the first place - to have a space where you can be among likeminded people. I don't live in Brazil and don't want to. I don't have anything against them. I can respect them from a distance. If you start forcing their culture and behavior on me (yes, government force through immigration) we're going to have problems. Like above, you're not a racist to prefer not to participate or be around Brazilian culture, which comes with both its positives and negatives. You need to let their society handle their problems their way, not bring them here and make us deal with them. Because our way doesn't work for them. African American civil activists have made this clear - white people just have a different way of living and don't have the same rhythm or way of behaving and interacting with the world.
    Actually, allowing immigration is not government force, it's the lack of force from government. Immigration is the government's way of staying out of things. Restricting it is where that government force comes into play.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-11-19 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    USA being used as a warning example in the past:

"I am convinced that the difficulties of the US government largely depend on the fact that there is a mass unemployment in America, which makes it natural for many white people to try to fight poverty and unemployment on the blacks in the belief that they do not have to suffer themselves. We Swedes live in such an infinitely happier lottery situation. Our country's population is homogeneous, not only in terms of race but also in many other respects. Therefore, we can tackle unemployment problems in a completely different way, knowing that what we do is one thing that is in any case not influenced by differences in skin color or religion without our efforts being motivated solely for the sake of unemployment itself. - Take Erlander 1965"

About vietnam war:
    "One should call things by their proper name. What is happening now in Vietnam is a form of torture. ---
    What you do is to torture people, to torment a nation to humiliate it, to force it into submission through power.
    And therefore the bombings are an evil act. And of that we have many examples in modern history. And they are generally associated with a name: Guernica, Oradour, Babij Jar, Katyń, Lidice, Sharpeville, Treblinka. There the violence has triumphed. But the aftermath's judgment has fallen hard over those who took responsibility.
    Now a new name is added to the line: Hanoi, Christmas 1972." - Olof Palme 1972

On December 20, 1967, there was a violent clash between the Vietnam protesters and police, who tried to prevent protesters from reaching the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. Demonstrations continued in March 1968 which resulted in the United States recalling its ambassador.

Relations with the US was really bad in the past, it's only as of lately they've gotten better. Unity? lol.
    Again as I stated every country has problems we fucking bombed Japan and they are our closest ally and critics sometimes. I have respect for Sweden. Lovely beautiful people in terms of everything but unity doesn’t mean you’re our puppets never has. But our unity runs deep. That isn’t to say we don’t argue. Hell in the U.S we fucking kill each other but come at the U.S or our allies you and we back each other up that’s unity not fucking conformity.

That’s the fear tyrants despise. It’s easy to sell all the answers especially when days don’t go so well at times. But regardless to race, gender or orientation the U.S, U.K Sweden or Japan we are one in that voice when calling for freedom.

It’s not perfect I get it. But if you start carving things up like you suggest it won’t be our unity in jeopardy. It will be just you losing your mind waiting for us to fail.

Nothing last forever either but I’ll put money on it right now and I don’t even wanna go to Sweden mostly cause I can’t speak the language. But I can go there now you pick the place and I’ll bet I’m accepted and treated well anywhere in Sweden. Not because I’m American but regardless too it.

Shit I’m sure I can get some dates too put it on YouTube. Why because Swedish people are probably just awesome people willing to accept me as long as I’m being decent to anyone there.

That’s unity that’s a culture that if you came anywhere I picked you’ll find the same.

I’m sure it’s all different but that’s not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgex View Post
    It's a fact that blacks + hispanics are starting to become the majority in the US, while muslim population and african are rising in the EU. You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that white will be the minority in the future.
    So?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it didn't identify and quantify anything relating to "western values". Japan is closer to us than USA, Canada or Ireland.
    And? Japan's values are increasingly Western. This isn't a big shock, in the aftermath of WWII.

Yes, there are canadian values, otherwise you wouldn't be able to be distinguished and separated from others in a survey.
    Not that are universally held, which was your requirement for "western values". By the same token, "western values" exist, in the bubbles your own graphic identifies. You're being completely inconsistent on this point, allowing for collective and uneven trends among populations when it suits you, and demanding iron unity when it doesn't.

When you won't stay consistent in your arguments, it's impossible to have a discussion, because you aren't saying anything and aren't expressing any legitimate viewpoint; your words are a shifting stream that no longer mean anything, because you'll change that meaning at the drop of a hat.