Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I also like how Trump demands that he be praised in excess for... doing his job.

Do the Trumpkins here think that they should be praised with a parade and fanfare for every time they cook a steak correctly at Outback Steakhouse? I sure hope not.
    Come on now, you know they are busboys or line cooks at best. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i wonder what kind of man is Trump, if at 70 years old, he is not capable of being "the bigger man", not able to walk away and not escalate a petty dispute. It was the same with the grieving widow of a US soldier.

This is the kind of behavior you'd expect from your teenager, or even a young emotional man in his 20s, not someone with a lifelong experience behind him.
    This is what happens to the kids of these rich people that have staff raise their kids for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I think you are blinded by your bias against Trump. If that was anyone's job it would be a diplomats. Any president himself dealing with such small cases would be a waste of his time.
    Among many of the President's duties is being the chief diplomat.

In this rare case, the father is the one that acted like an idiot.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Maybe. But the father acting like an idiot doesn't change the fact that Trump is acting like a whiny narcissistic toddler who can't stand that not everyone is singing his praises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Because Trump is attempting overplay his role and use those the players as political pawns?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Among many of the President's duties is being the chief diplomat.
    Are you asserting it's the president's job to go get any American citizens from Chinese prison? Because the president could have just of easily left them there, which many people believed he was going to do, and no one would have complained he wasn't doing his job.

Are you asserting it's the president's job to go get any American citizens from Chinese prison? Because the president could have just of easily left them there, which many people believed he was going to do, and no one would have complained he wasn't doing his job.
    Yes but him doing that doesnt entitle him to an ass kissing.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yes but him doing that doesnt entitle him to an ass kissing.
    I never said it did?
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2017-11-23 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No. I think the players should have been left to face justice in China, but because I feel they should have faced the consequences for their actions. Trump thinks he should have left them there because one of the player's parents didn't lick his boots and prostrate himself sufficiently. That's an abusive, petty, small-minded bit of bullshit.
    That's something kings do.

That's something King Joffrey would do. Seriously. Trump's beginning to look like Joffrey. You know, this twerp:

Obsessed with power, petty, abusive, narcissist.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That's something kings do.

That's something King Joffrey would do. Seriously. Trump's beginning to look like Joffrey. You know, this twerp:

Obsessed with power, petty, abusive, narcissist.
    Also had a weird military/brutality to our enemies fetish.

But at least Joffrey was easier to look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Trump is an idiot and probably didn't do this single-handledly (though I doubt he was not uninvolved) but even if he didn't, what was the point of the father's tweet?

Seriously, there is calling Trump out on all the stupid shit he says/does, but then this is just ridiculous.

And Trump is right anyways in that he should have let them stay in jail to begin with.
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2017-11-22 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Trump is an idiot and probably didn't do this single-handledly (though I doubt he was not uninvolved) but even if he didn't, what was the point of the father's tweet?

Seriously, there is calling Trump out on all the stupid shit he says/does, but then this is just ridiculous.

And Trump is right anyways in that he should have let them stay in jail to begin with.
    Both men have made a name being insufferable loud mouths.

His actions are on par.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post

At issue isn't whether or not Trump was right that he should have let them stay there.

At issue is that saying that in response to someone else hurting his feelings is petty as fuck and, like pretty much everything else he does, unbecoming of the President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I never said it did?
    So why do you always post like you think everyone, including yourself, should kiss Trump's ass?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    The writer of Trump's autobiography explains Trump's actions in this matter by "he's just scared of black people".

When reached for comment, a second Trump biographer just flat-out agreed.