Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if apple is 1 and banana is 10 then i give ananas to overall

7+ Year Old Account
    7/10
    Pretty solid expansion. Yeah it had some problems(leggos, class, pvp) but it also had some great content(mythic +, wq)
    Compared to WoD which was 3/10, this expansion was a much needed boost

10/10.

In the sense that it's the best expansion in most respects, but definitely has its flaws, not that it's perfect.

it was my last chance for wow to return to its glory and sadly aftering seeing it get worse expansion after expansion legion is better than the last few however the game STILL plays like a lobby and thus its enjoyment for me is equal to late cataclysm. The game has no soul still. Wow lacks meaningful player interaction and community. Legion has too much teleporting, flight paths, and queing for shit down to quests. I was really excited for world quest and scaling but with all that shit ontop of already easy ass soloable content ruins it completely. The community has devolved into i dont even know what. People complain about their entitled legendaries and warforged crap instead of wows REAL issues that have been persisting since late cata turning this game into a shell of what it once was

**on a side note after quitting wow and checking out the mmo industry, wow has to be the lazy most uninspired game with how much bigger wow is the game should be miles ahead of the others with some jaw breaking features but nope. bfa looks like the least interesting expansion ever next to wod while other games like black desert, archeage, gw2 even are trying to push the genre forward with some new types of content. Yea those games have their faults but they also have some really cool features that wow could make better but in general they are atleast creating something fresher. Wow is medicore as fuck for what its worth
    Last edited by Coffeexbean; 2017-11-20 at 01:35 AM.

The first half of the expansion is great, a solid 7. If we have a year long second half with no content it'll go down a point, however I'd put it up a point if they gave us a couple allied races in 7.2.5

A decent 6/10. The classes are fun to play, just there's nothing fun to do. Mythic raiding was fun, right until you had to wipe multiple hundred times to kill the last 4 bosses of a raid. M+ was fun the 1st 10-20 times you did a dungeon, but it was bound to become stale. Paragon rep, ap, wf/tf, legendary system, those are just some of the ever present things that make it feel like a chose and not a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    1. Mists of Pandaria
    2. Wrath of the Lich King
    3. Legion
    4. Cataclsym
    5. Burning Crusade
    6. Warlords of Draenor

Battle for Azeroth will likely be right underneath or above Legion for me, depending, though it easily could sadly fall near Warlords of Draenor but I really hope that doesn't happen.
    I 100% agree with your list. <3

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Legion....better then WOD, it only thing i can say about legion.I love sounds, voice actors etc in legion
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Not really coming to and end but I think it's been a great expansion. I like legendaries even though I can get annoyed when I get nothing but crappy ones on my alt characters. War/titanforging can be annoying as well but not really something I care a great deal about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I 100% agree with your list. <3
    Thank you!

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

7+ Year Old Account
    7/10 pretty damn good so far, gotta see how antorus and the ending cinematic goes for final personal score

Legion>MoP>WOTLK>Cata>TBC>WoD

Legion and MoP are really close but 7.3 was just too great.
    9/10
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Legion>MoP>WOTLK>Cata>TBC>WoD

Legion and MoP are really close but 7.3 was just too great.
    9/10
    Tbh 5.4 was a great patch. If it had lasted only 8 months it would have been fantastic. 14 was too much. Even best case scenario Argus is going to be around almost a year. =/

first 6 months id probably give 8/10, after that it went downhill to like a 6/10 for me. RNG for gear, nothing to work towards except mage tower skins for me imo. I just recently got the druid skins I wanted and destro lock on my alts which is cool. Right now im only playing for gearing up chars quickly on argus to get their mage tower skin then move onto the next alt for it. Kinda boring and my sub just ran out so i might just wait idk yet.

I unsubbed for 3 months. Legion for me is the best expansion after Wrath. Others were mediocre. 1-Vanilla -2 Wrath -3 Legion. The others weren't interesting enough for me to stay subbed. Pandas/China expansion was a joke. WoD was super boring. Cata felt incomplete and TBC was alright.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2017-11-20 at 03:55 AM.

Could have been ranked among vanilla/bc/wrath/mop if it didnt have RNG layered into every element of game play from reputation rewards to legendaries.

Replace the broken shore with a 3 player scenerio system it could have been fun.

Mage challenge tower could have been better. They always need to rely on 1 shot mechanics to make content challenging.

Argus zones was literally just killing elites hoping for mount drops or shards to buy more rng gear from a vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We still haven't even touched the last raid. Too early to rate. I mean if people rated Cata after Firelands, a lot of people would have told you it was amazing.
    Cataclysm was amazing.. It's a shame it's judged so harshly by Blizzard's lack of foresight towards content droughts.

If Dragon Soul lasted 5 months tops until MoP people would be calling it best expac ever

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    No need to wait for BfA pre-patch. Legion was and will stay shit.
    6/10. I quit, for the first time, but casuals will love this expansion. Overall it was a reskinned MoP, so its lucky im giving it that score. MoP is my favorite expansion, by the way, however, reskinning something isnt something I like.

for me i would rate it a little behind TBC and wrath. right there with MoP. after that, WoD and Cata are equally the worst of the expansions.

to me legion was really bad, from classes being dumbed down to retarded rng gear and pointless ap farm..