Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pre-orders when?

Any idea? I want more char slots!!

Legion could be pre-ordered after Blizzcon, why is taking so long now??

You're asking questions with no answer. You could just have easily googled this and found out the same.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably open for pre-order when 7.3.5. launches. Many players speculate that, with the pre-order, you'll be able to level 4/6 allied races, and they will probably come with the leveling revamp patch - 7.3.5.

...Sooooo only after Antorus opens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    They'll probably open for pre-order when 7.3.5. launches. Many players speculate that, with the pre-order, you'll be able to level 4/6 allied races, and they will probably come with the leveling revamp patch - 7.3.5.

...Sooooo only after Antorus opens.
    Not necessary, I could pre-order Legion and I did not got DH to play with, only later, so I don't see why should be packed with new allied races.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Not necessary, I could pre-order Legion and I did not got DH to play with, only later, so I don't see why should be packed with new allied races.
    Alright. Send an e-mail to Ion Hazzaquestions and ask him instead. The question you make has no satisfatory answer.

Pretty sure you'll be able to preorder sometime shortly after preorders are announced.

7+ Year Old Account

You deserve to be ripped off.

10+ Year Old Account

We haven't even seen the Alpha, let alone Beta, and you already want to pre-order it?

Stop pre-ordering games, people! It only encourages bad developer behavior.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-21 at 03:21 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account

That is the exact reason I want the pre-order too hahah

MOAR ALTS!!

Really hoping it comes around the time of 7.3.5 so the leveling changes/full world scaling is also at play.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    We haven't even seen the Alpha, let alone Beta, and you already want to pre-order it?

Soon as we see some "bad developer behavior" we'll worry then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Soon as we see some "bad developer behavior" we'll worry then.
    Or you can not encourage them to start, and, as a general rule, never pre-order from any developer. If people didn't pre-order, it could make them pay more attention to feedback, because they haven't already sold the game to millions of people.

and since Blizzard has a horrible track record about ignoring player feedback in beta, that seems like a good idea.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is the rush to give someone money for an unfinished product? Calm down.
    Aye mate

I'm sure they'll be up early next year. Of course I'll be pre-ordering when it hits, going to be playing wow no matter what, only two decent MMOs on the market atm (in my opinion) are WoW and FFXIV and I preorder and play both.

Never know what might come up, rather get the paying out of the way when I know I have the money (and not have to pay 1000 to dentist one month, and replace a furnace/ac for 4 grand the next).

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can not encourage them to start, and, as a general rule, never pre-order from any developer. If people didn't pre-order, it could make them pay more attention to feedback, because they haven't already sold the game to millions of people.

and since Blizzard has a horrible track record about ignoring player feedback in beta, that seems like a good idea.
    Maybe for indie game devs, but not likely for a company the size and scope of Blizzard. Most things for the expansion have already been decided years before any coding starts in meetings and whatnot. The people who are looking at feedback and making changes to portions of the game generally aren't affected by pre-orders job-wise. Sub numbers, player feedback and backlash, overall play experience...these have far more of an impact on the game, dev jobs, and changing hearts and thoughts on things like flight and whatnot than any sort of pre-order numbers.

On Topic: My personal guess is either Mid-January or Mid-April. I think we get 7.3.5 around Jan/Feb, test out the new systems, then get the rumored first four allied races after that to buy some time before the pre-patch comes out. The extra 6 slots may well come in with 7.3.5 or with the pre-order patch, but there's a part of me that would not be surprised to see that come out even before pre-orders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    You deserve to be ripped off.

Is Blizzard, is a standard in quality this days.

Thing is Blizz is not a bad developer (apart from the aberration that was WoD) the product when delivered is of a very high standard. Some of the choices in that product are questionable (Legion it's Legendaries, RNG and Class design) but the actual product as in the expansion itself is of a very high standard and worth paying for.

So pre-ordering from Blizz is not a bad thing, they will deliver a finished quality product that admittedly you may disagree with some of their design decisions.

And before anyone says Blizz Fanboi go read my other posts.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Different scenario. The four Allied races (we know the most about) are specifically tied to Legion content, and even require Legion (i.e. previous expansion) content to acquire. It's an unprecedented case, where Demon Hunters required Legion content when it was current, not WoD content. It makes sense, if the Allied Races require Legion content and not specifically BfA content, for them to be acquirable before BfA (not including the Zandalari and Dark Irons, who seem to be tied to the respective faction continents in BfA.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Blizzard, is a standard in quality this days.
    That's wholly irrelevant. SOP should be to see if the product is something you actually want before you pay them money. Pre-ordering is basically pointless these days, you don't need to reserve one of a limited number of physical copies like in the old days. Hold on to your money, don't encourage bad behavior, whether they do it or not.

Deleted
    What I'm wondering about the 4/6 allied races is that the start of 8.0 will be the siege of Undercity right? And the Allied race discussion comes after that. So how could they give us those 4 races before Teldrassil and Lordaeron?

Deleted

why would u ever consider a preorder ... i saw nothing of worth during blizzcon to get any feeling of hype ... why throw money on them without even know what u will get