Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If the Legion doesn't kill Dadghar old age will, he's super gray-haired now.
    But...but...can't we just get him another of them age spells or something?

Don't kill him! No daddy noo!!!

(I'm kidding and I not only hope he dies, but that I get to kill him. For the Horde or, something)

Nope, take out that bridge between Suramar and Tomb, and connect all three.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Whoa what now?
    ..... Spoilers.....
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Jaina is leader of the Kirin Tor.

If she's not Alliance, it's only because the Alliance aren't killing enough Horde fast enough to sate her bloodthirst.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea but because it's filled with portals to everywhere else, it's been the nexus to get around Azeroth ever since WotLK - even when it isn't the central hub.

But yea - the horde should blow up Dalaran at the end of TOS just so we don't see it again.
    And Shattrath started that trend before Dalaran did that... With portals to places like Quel'danas, major cities and other places. And Major cities also do that as well still even originally by boats. Even the Shrines in Mists of Pandaria did one step better and have literally everything in a loop rather than spread out.

So I'm not sure where you're trying to hitch that. I still see people in the Shrines using the portals, banks, AH and... if Garrisons did too, then people would be using that place as well. What you're angling at is because it has portals to all major cities and you and I know that nobody would venture to Exodar or Silvermoon unless they have to. Or want to, in Silvermoon's case. There's a link to at leas tthe most used major cities going everywhere. Shattrath, Shrines, Deepholm, Mount Hyjal, others as well.

Considering Shattrath and Shrines are also standing the test of time as major cities or Dalaran, not sure why that would be an issue. Considering BfA is a faction based expansion, Dalaran being involved as a central hub would be silly since it's currently neutral - they will be redesigning and solidifying the Alliance and Horde premise. And visiting other islands... based on faction involvements. Khadgar and Council of Six aren't going to be the main focal points... Sylvanas, Saurfang, Anduin, Greymane and so on will be.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-11-22 at 09:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    And Shattrath started that trend before Dalaran did that... And Major cities also do that as well. Considering Shattrath also is standing the test of time as major cities or Dalaran, not sure why you're pissed over Dalaran but overlook Shattrath.
    Probably because nobody has set foot in Shattrath in the last decade.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Maybe after BFA when they revamp kalimdor + EK again (hopefully). Was great to go back there again, but ive seen enougho of it for now

Probably because nobody has set foot in Shattrath in the last decade.
    There's also the Shrines. That do exactly what Dalaran does and still used.

cool, are you looking forward to the expansion? what class / race do you play? any plans to play a new main?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )