Poll: Easiest DPS class?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Easiest DPS class in Legion!

First of all: This is not a "Pick a class for me thread". The purpose of this thread is to find out what the general player base thinks about the matter.

I have been really curious the last week about what the majority(MMO-C users) thinks about the current DPS classes in the game.
    What is the easiest class to play in Legion?
    And why is "insert class here" the most face roll class play?

Assuming an "easy dps class" is a balance of Buttons to press, effort, skill curve etc.

Pretty straight forwarded thread. Leave a comment and explain your current thoughts!
    Last edited by mmocfa315ef6b8; 2017-02-24 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asbx123 View Post
    Pretty straight forwarded thread. Leave a comment and explain your current thoughts!
    Wouldn't you need someone who has played every DPS class to be able to do this poll? I have never played a rogue or a hunter so I have no idea how easy they are compared to the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Wouldn't you need someone who has played every DPS class to be able to do this poll? I have never played a rogue or a hunter so I have no idea how easy they are compared to the other classes.
    Not really no, Demon Hunter is the easiest as far as single target dps goes
    Last edited by Kraineth; 2017-02-25 at 12:38 AM.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Ret paladin, Arms warrior, Frost dk, Ele shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Not really no, Demon Hunter is the easiest
    No...People see a handful of buttons and immediately they assume it's a joke, the fact of the matter is the momentum build was probably the hardest build to pull off. Until it was nerfed to the ground of course because most ppl couldn't handle it. The current one is actually a joke, but those 4 classes i mentioned are just retard proof when it comes to doing top parses.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-02-25 at 12:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the issue is this poll is

A. subjective
    B. class based... not spec based... for example you have some classes like lock where one spec can be SUPER easy and others SUPER hard, like mage... like frost mage is so fricken easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele sham with passive talents. Keep up Flame Shock, hit lava burst when its up, spam lightning bolt and hit Earth Shock when it lights up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the issue is this poll is

A. subjective
    B. class based... not spec based... for example you have some classes like lock where one spec can be SUPER easy and others SUPER hard, like mage... like frost mage is so fricken easy...

This exactly.

Another example would be Hunter. Beast Master is stupid easy, Survival is stupid hard.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Ret paladin, Arms warrior, Frost dk, Ele shaman.

No...People see a handful of buttons and immediately they assume it's a joke, the fact of the matter is the momentum build was probably the hardest build to pull off. Until it was nerfed to the ground of course because most ppl couldn't handle it. The current one is actually a joke, but those 4 classes i mentioned are just retard proof when it comes to doing top parses.
    Doing decent dps maybe yeah, but i'd like to see you do top parses on a Ret after a few weeks of play.. Also there's a huge gap between a good Frost DK and a top Frost DK..

Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    Doing decent dps maybe yeah, but i'd like to see you do top parses on a Ret after a few weeks of play.. Also there's a huge gap between a good Frost DK and a top Frost DK..
    The gap between "good" and "top" is applicable to every class and spec in the game -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    The gap between "good" and "top" is applicable to every class and spec in the game -_-
    The gap varies between specs though, as some specs are easier to play 'perfectly' than others. (Survial v. BM for example)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yetgdhfgh View Post
    BM Hunter!!!
    This. Seriously, if you mess up with BM Hunter, you need to uninstall the game, no joke.

Ret Paladins are stupidly easy, especially in AoE.

everyone knows its Demon Hunter and hunters -_- 100% noob classes why i play them if they were hard i would not play them -_-

Been the same answer for 12 years and its going to be the same answer for the next 12, Huntards.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    By far BM hunter, It is a very basic rotation to follow, as well as having zero casting abilities so you are free to move around and still do 100% of your rotation uninterupted

I don't want to DEMONIZE anyone or turn this in to a HUNT

10+ Year Old Account
    DH... minimum requirements, maximum dps...
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Kinda pointless and subjective thread. Difficulty vary a lot from spec to spec. For example, fury is much more different than arms.

so dissapointed to see DH in top2, but as a DH main I can agree, current Felblade+Nemesis is braindead.
    However it used to be rather interesting and not easy to play with momentum and VR.
    Hopefully, they'll make this spec viable in the later patches.