Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knock off the off-topic debate. Edge- is not a moderator here and has never infracted or banned anyone in the General Off-topic forums. Enough now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I'm glad you guys have divided your duties in such a way you can outright ignore all the people in this thread calling others "child fuckers". Might want to shut down GenOT for a little while if you can't seem to do any better.
    The moderators Talked about that (about moderation) in another thread (the one about the Shooting in Texas). i commend you to go and read their response.

Infracted for ignoring thread warning.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-11-22 at 07:43 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The thing to remember, and I think Jeezy exemplifies this, is that Trump supporters just see it as either Trump having some fun, or being frank, not a big deal you guys. So when Trump opponents are appalled at what appears to be immature tweeting, Trump supporters are thinking, "They just don't get it, they're taking it too serious."

This is the divide I think between the two camps. I myself think it's not a good look, this kind of tweeting from the president, but I also don't think it's nearly as important as, say, Trump's policy decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Can't wait to see how people like @Ransath tries to make this sound like a normal thing for a president...or man....or person.

How can anyone side with this petulant man child? Who honestly believes this tantrum having 70 year old baby man is doing good for the country?
    He and his ilk consider it OK because is pisses off the left, and the coders in California that are not real Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I see myself as the voice of reason in a large echo pond.

Let's take Net Neutrality for instance, everyone is on this Karma bandwagon now and maybe 10% of the people actually understand what they are talking about. Simplified, it is a choice between Comcast or the U.S. government having power over the internet. I can't be the only one sitting here like "fuck both of those options," but here we are.
    You're stupid. Please stop posting.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-22 at 08:50 PM.

What amazes me is that the defenders of Dumbass Dump seem to have only read the thread title and think the whole "IT WAS ME" was the only reason we believe Dumb-Dumb Fuckwit McOrangeface is having a meltdown.

His whole Twitter-rant involving that reads like an unhinged 1980s high-school football player who's juicing themselves on Sterroids. >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Trump's tweeting behaviour is just food for good discussion amongst the lads in college.
    I think right now they're probably discussing how they're going to get dragged over the coals via the death of Net Neutrality and the imposing Tax Bill that will obliterate their job-chances, thus forcing them to live forever in College Debt.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can we all just throw a party for him just to get him to shut the fuck up?

I remember when the US didn't have a child sitting in the Oval Office. Those were good days.
    We did, but nobody showed up. Not many voted for him either. He'll forever (even while he's in jail) live in that "loser" world, because he literally can't stop thinking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    You know if you have that moderator tag you should really do your fucking job and infract your left wing comrades that are clearly breaking site rules in this thread that I have personally reported. If you have time to make a snarky comment, you should also be able to infract the perpetrators

Just a thought
    The irony is that people like you think the "left wing" are nut jobs, when we've been the relative voice of reason throughout the entire shitshow of a presidency (up to and including NOT SUPPORTING A PEDOPHILE FOR U.S. SENATE). But hey, if your delusions keep you happy, keep on keeping on.

In the real world people actually speak out against petulant presidents who don't have the first clue on how to act presidential. But you go ahead and do what feels right - it's sure working out so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems like more of a situation where someone did not give him credit.
    So he has to make a public announcement that he did it.

Pretty much like when I do not notice my son cleaned his room the same day he got a C on a math quiz.

Also, literally the first thing I thought of when I read a headline about this stupid shit this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We did, but nobody showed up. Not many voted for him either. He'll forever (even while he's in jail) live in that "loser" world, because he literally can't stop thinking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

The irony is that people like you think the "left wing" are nut jobs, when we've been the relative voice of reason throughout the entire shitshow of a presidency (up to and including NOT SUPPORTING A PEDOPHILE FOR U.S. SENATE). But hey, if your delusions keep you happy, keep on keeping on.

In the real world people actually speak out against petulant presidents who don't have the first clue on how to act presidential. But you go ahead and do what feels right - it's sure working out so far.

I have repeatedly said Trumps behavior is childish and awful. I just prefer it to Marxism which is what the modern day democrats openly embrace. It would be entertaining if it wasn’t so depressing, but I truly believe we are on the brink of a massive racial war in this country. Prison rules apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Oh please do describe the Marxist ideals they embrace, and how it's related to Karl Marx.
    I wouldn’t say modern day Marxism has much to do without karl Marx. Other than dividing people against each other

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    You're stupid. Please stop posting.

infracted - minor flaming
    That's the response I usually expect. When you disagree with someone and have no skills just randomly call them stupid,racist, homophobic or any of the other 48 approved left wing debate tactics.

That's the response I usually expect. When you disagree with someone and have no skills just randomly call them stupid,racist, homophobic or any of the other 48 approved left wing debate tactics.
    https://www.salon.com/2017/11/19/sea...ising-boycott/

Shit, Hannity has become a left winger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I have repeatedly said Trumps behavior is childish and awful. I just prefer it to Marxism which is what the modern day democrats openly embrace. It would be entertaining if it wasn’t so depressing, but I truly believe we are on the brink of a massive racial war in this country. Prison rules apply.
    Clinton? Embracing marxism? lol, what a joke, you have no idea what marxism is.

- - - Updated - - -

I see myself as the voice of reason in a large echo pond.

Let's take Net Neutrality for instance, everyone is on this Karma bandwagon now and maybe 10% of the people actually understand what they are talking about. Simplified, it is a choice between Comcast or the U.S. government having power over the internet. I can't be the only one sitting here like "fuck both of those options," but here we are.
    And his Trump's plan puts it all in Comcasts hands, but hey, you wanted this. Or are you turning against your god emperor?

Let's take Net Neutrality for instance, everyone is on this Karma bandwagon now and maybe 10% of the people actually understand what they are talking about. Simplified, it is a choice between Comcast or the U.S. government having power over the internet.
    You're clearly in the 90% of the people that don't understand what they're talking about, since it's a choice between Comcast having power over the internet and Comcast explicitly not having power over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Clinton? Embracing marxism? lol, what a joke, you have no idea what marxism is.

- - - Updated - - -

And his Trump's plan puts it all in Comcasts hands, but hey, you wanted this. Or are you turning against your god emperor?

Hilary was always more of a corporate pig. However I never mentioned her, I said the democratic party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Hilary was always more of a corporate pig. However I never mentioned her, I said the democratic party.
    And who did the DNC vote for....? oh ye, right.
    You guys and your ignorance of what Marxism is, labeling a center-right liberal party as Marxism is just hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    God how I’m so grateful that Obama didn’t scream “IT WAS ME” when bin Laden died.
    Putin khuliyo

Well when it's you, or Ransath, or Satimy, or Tijuana or the other pro-Trump shills, there is no need for intelligent debate because you and your ilk live in an alternative reality and echo chamber. So yeah.

I notice that you still haven't given any explanation as to what you're talking about. And no, we're not required to sit through a 45 minute video to figure it out. Explain in your own words or stop trying to bait people.