Hello All, I am one of the few people here that missed the WoW train growing up and am a fairly new player to the game. I started messing around here at the start of legion and became serious around the introduction to TOS. I joined a guild that is extremely casual and it has been helpful and fun for the most part but they have since broken up and I am looking for a new home. I main an AFF warlock, and Alt a WW Monk both on Zul'jin Horde. I would perfer to stay on Zul'jin but am always open if the guild is worth the money to switch. I am currently 9/9 H. Though I am new I am one of those people who takes the game seriously and am always looking to improve my parces and perform my spec better. I am looking firstly for friends. I don't know anyone besides a few guildies in my current guild who play, so I am looking for a group of people to chill with and have a good time first and foremost. After that I am looking for a consistent raiding group that I can clear content with and progress with. I am fairly open with times and what not so just let me know. If you have any questions add me on discord and I would love to chat! Odriel(Wes)#5501